marketplace

Forum > Marketplace > PUSSIE 4 sale
Reply To Thread (login)
hayabassie [135]
2012-06-22 04:58:09
[11 years, 320 days ago]

Posts Users Spam, Same Insipid Excrement

Getting tired of the same old complaints? Reply with the same old replies! Use the PUSSIE method! This will give you more time to play bots and less time to answer to bullshit.

Energy system complaints:
(WTF those confusing numbers?)) I do get it but why the fuck?
the biggest problem i have is the ability to lose energy
I dont anything positive will come from this.
and your whores has to rape you, WTF?

Hello (insert playername). Look to your bot, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, he isn't mine. If he stopped using shitty builds and started using well-thought-out configurations then he could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the showroom with the bot your bot could look like. What's that in your hand? Back at me, I have it. It's the build code to the bot you like. Look again, my bot is now shirtless. Anything is possible with the right build code. I'm on a chair.

Showroom complaints:
it's not funny anymore D:

A shoe on the head makes the items appear instead.

Eternal complaints:
I'm not into going big anymore
Yadda Yadda Yadda
That being said, go fuck yourself, and have a nice day. :)

Dear (insert playername). While your abovementioned complaint(s) is(are) valid, I would like to take the time to redirect you to send your feedback to the Customer Complaints and Feedback Management. He is specialized in dealing with these particular problems and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Onlining complaints:
why do people feel the need to do it!
he didn't even do it for the dickbag trophy
in bots2 there was respect

You've just been onlined.

Fart complaints:
Hey (insert playername), I to have wondered about this. I don't know what explains our recurring fascination with farts, but what I do know is that the composition of fart gas is highly variable. The relative proportions of these gases that emerge from our anal opening depend on several factors: what we ate, how much air we swallowed, what kinds of bacteria we have in our intestines, and how long we hold in the fart.

The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and skatole in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and skatole will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particularly stinky farts. It is possible to make farts smell better by soaking a tampon in "Dolce and Gabbana - Light Blue" and putting it up your butt.

The sounds are produced by vibrations of the anal opening. Sounds depend on the velocity of expulsion of the gas and the tightness of the sphincter muscles of the anus. On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts.

Writing all this down actually answered my own question aswell! Thanks (insert playername).

I accept bids through paypal, CC, direct bank, stars and food based on the quality and quantity of the provided delicacies.

chimpus [119]
2012-06-22 05:01:10
[11 years, 320 days ago]

+1

Made my day reading this!

Esvrainzas [147]
2012-06-22 05:20:17
[11 years, 320 days ago]

I read this on my work where I cant make noise. It was a hard time trying not to laugh out loud...

Gpof2 [130]
2012-06-22 05:22:10
[11 years, 320 days ago]

Almost brought a tear to my eye :')

Made2shred [126]
2012-07-06 10:35:49
[11 years, 306 days ago]

Dear (insert playername). While your abovementioned complaint(s) is(are) >valid, I would like to take the time to redirect you to send your >feedback to the Customer Complaints and Feedback Management. He is >specialized in dealing with these particular problems and will get back >to you as soon as possible.

this made my day

Sera [1]
2012-07-07 05:40:44
[11 years, 305 days ago]

lol+1

Forum > Marketplace > PUSSIE 4 sale
Reply To Thread (login)