marketplace

Forum > Marketplace > Selling up
Reply To Thread (login)
Tomato [78]
2017-03-24 19:49:36
[7 years, 33 days ago]

All my bots and a few stars are for sale. I'm sorry that I will be leaving bots, as some of you know, I have for the past 7 years had prostate cancer, this has now spread and I'm afraid no longer curable. Please mail this bot if you are interested in buying.

~Bazza

TheCause [396]
2017-03-25 08:11:35
[7 years, 33 days ago]

Dear Bazza,

Yes, you have told me, i wish you the best, not really sure how to react to this, i hope you get the peace you want/need and wish you and your family the best.

You are one of the best scorers bots4 has seen and it makes me sad to see you leave. Not everybody could be so open about it.

I know i should not post this in market place but cant resist.

Respect forever!!

TheCause/Otto

TheCause [396]
2017-03-25 08:35:54
[7 years, 33 days ago]

bazza, make a list with what you want to get rid off, not everybody knows what you exactly own.

Gpof2 [130]
2017-03-25 11:34:07
[7 years, 33 days ago]

I share the same sentiments as Otto. I hope you achieved everything you've wanted to on here and in anything else you've spent your time with. If anything is left unfinished, I hope you're given the time to change it.

As Otto said, maybe the market isn't the place for our sappy stuff, but personally I think it's kind of fitting. Seeing a player like yourself putting up a market thread like this feels like a goodbye even without any context. It'll definitely be sad to see you go, there aren't very many consistent players, let alone scorers left around here. You've kept up a very impressive and respectable record of play on here even while Eternal has left behind it's golden era.

I remember one time in the beta you tried dumping energy to me and my crappy bot couldn't even win against your dumpers lol. You also let lots of people use your main as a ratio whore, and I don't think I even realized that Bazza was you since I originally knew you on Mr Blue I think it was. Your ratio whore in the beta is what allowed me to build my first showroom freaked bot as well, albeit a crappy one (and I guess in turn, coined the term "freaked" as well). Although I'm pretty certain you had freaked builds before but never went too public about it? I'm still going to say I was first though ;P

And again, as Otto stated, a list of your bots would be very helpful. I do know some though, Reservoir Dogs which I know was your clan even in beta. And your newer clan with an army of tourny bots. I know a few more single ones but I'm sure you can do a better job listing them than I can.

TheCause [396]
2017-03-25 18:41:15
[7 years, 32 days ago]

poffie +1 for this post

Bazza, im soo gonna miss you, please hang on :( you have a place in my heart anyway, dont give up!!

will miss the early month scorings, could never keep with you :)

I just hope you will find peace, and your family, i wish them the same and my best.

Ender this is a nice time to come out of exile.

Pothead [104]
2017-03-25 23:34:44
[7 years, 32 days ago]

This is hard for me to take as I'm sure it is for everyone that plays this game, you have been my idol on bots since I started playing again and by far the most efficient and devastating scorer the game has seen not to mention your incredible success in the tourney and clan wins..peace and reservoir dogs clan the list of your accomplishments on here is to be admired, had some great success together and I will miss you more than anyone else on here should they quit.

I never knew of your reasons for quitting but you need to do what you need to do and if you need help with anything at all which isn't bots related then I'm here for a chat or on Facebook etc.

Thanks for the great memories from logging in so many times to see eternal is winning because of you to the main ones like helping each other on bots and talking about ways to win to then actually score in unison all month and basically win by ourselves like we did just over a year ago when we were more active.

I will also buy some of your bots for whatever price you ask.

Thanks for everything bazza I will remember you eternally.

Tomato [78]
2017-03-30 03:50:24
[7 years, 28 days ago]

Thanks for all your kind words.

here are some of my bots for sale

Tomato level 78, 631k wins, 15,699 trophy points
Hope10 level 50, 456k wins, 3,038 trophy points
Mr 0range level 70, 201k wins 9,275 trophy points My Secret level 34, 41k wins 2.209 trophy points Coffee level 67, 113k wins 8,446 trophy points
Hope11 level 39, 95k wins 4.655 trophy points Hope1 level 55, 37k wins 5,817 trophy points Ace 11 level57, 49k wins 6,331 trophy points

Any other bots in my clans peace and Reservoir Dogs

Clan Duk are all level 62 dumpers, with total wins 70k, total losses 23k, total trophy points 62k so should last a long time

All my 32 tourney bots (Mr (colour)) that were entered in tournament/edition-26

Let me know if you are looking for any other low level bots as I have many more

I still have some stars left

Please bmail if interested

Train Again [249]
2017-04-01 20:19:00
[7 years, 25 days ago]

bazza this is hard to take in as well. Like all the others I hope youve had fun and enjoyed everything that you have done on this game and in life. Please take care to the best of your ability for what ever time remaining! Remember we all love you and consider you family! Also dont forget to moo!

Not Not Neps [1]
2017-04-04 04:00:56
[7 years, 23 days ago]

Sorry to hear about that Bazza, you were a great scorer, I remember scoring alongside you many years ago. I hope you find what you are looking for.

elf9 [30]
2017-08-01 08:40:03
[6 years, 269 days ago]

Bump

Tomato, hope10, mr 0range, hope27, and Elf13 plus lots of stars already sold. Bomail this bot if you are interested in any other bots of mine.

~Bazza

elf9 [30]
2017-08-02 09:34:30
[6 years, 268 days ago]

Hope11 sold

Forum > Marketplace > Selling up
Reply To Thread (login)