marketplace

Forum > Marketplace > I need to sell :(
Reply To Thread (login)
Esvrainzas [300]
2018-10-26 01:35:19
[5 years, 183 days ago]

I'll start by saying that I'M NOT LEAVING BOTS. Something happened and I need money asap. For this reason I'm selling all my stuff including this bot unfortunately :'(

I'll just accept good offers. I can accept stars or cash (USD or € by paypal). In the case I have an offer in cash and another in stars, I will value 5 USD each star.

So here's the list of my stuff:

• 53 stars: my price is 6 USD per star unless you buy 20+ stars per 5 USD/star. This isn't negotiable.

• Esvrainzas: what to say? for me it's priceless. It's one of the best bots of this game: lvl 300, tourny winner, top energy (not for much more time), >700k wins, etc... A very good RW because it has a lot of CON. Ofc I'll demote this bot so no, you won't be Escapism leader.

• Jodim: 135 blaster scorer 137k wins

• Esv: 100 mega maul scorer 49k wins

• The Runner: 52 adamizer scorer 27k wins

• Black Jewels: bots with int. 226 Esvz obliterator, 3 lvl 200 bots: Saetan dragonslayer, Daemon holy rapture, Lucivar slayer

• Portugal and Runners: 40 lvl 100 answerer dumpers

• Streptococcus and Dreads: 30 lvl 135 dread dealers

• Ratio whore chain: 68 Grumete, 80 Marinheiro, 100 Cabo and 120 Sargento

• lixo01 to lixo19: lvl 32-33 whores. They are good if you score at low level because you can clan them and have more targets. They can be included in a pack because I doubt anyone will offer anything for them.

And that's it. That's all my stuff. Please contact me by bmail or post here your offer. I'll remind again that I'm not leaving the game, I'll continue leading Escapism and login everyday.

Retirement [71]
2018-10-27 09:35:03
[5 years, 182 days ago]

How much $$ you need? Give me a bmail

Forum > Marketplace > I need to sell :(
Reply To Thread (login)