hints

Forum > Hints > [Guide] Skip levels 2-15 on a new bot
Reply To Thread (login)
Fishwick [134]
2017-04-15 21:14:53
[6 years, 339 days ago]

When creating new accounts, the first levels go really slowly because training takes forever. You can skip levels 2 to 15 with a bit of know-how.

You'll be creating two new bots, one of which will be the one you want to level up (which we'll call [NEWAWESOMEBOT] from now on) and the other which will be an account we'll attack for the technique (which we'll creatively call [VICTIM]).

Follow these steps exactly (don't do anything other than what the steps say)

Guide for bot: [VICTIM]

• Register and Login
  • Train against Infant twice to hit level 2
  • Add 4 points to Int when you level up
  • Train against T101 once to hit level 3
  • Log out

Guide for bot: [NEWAWESOMEBOT]

• Register and Login
  • Train against Infant ONCE
  • Buy any 2 of the 2-3 damage weapons that cost 2 kudos in the showroom
  • Buy 5 redistribution points from the workshop
  • Train against Infant ONCE to hit level 2
  • Add points as you wish, but make sure to add them to something
  • Attack **[VICTIM]** to hit level 15

This should leave [NEWAWESOMEBOT] at level 15 with 1 win and 2 trains, free for you to do whatever you like with 52 unspent points. This can be repeated a lot if you need to make multiple bots/whores and is generally much, much faster than training from 2 to 15.

[VICTIM] will be left to rot forever at level 3, with the thousands of other bots that were created for this purpose and subsequently forgot about :(

Disclaimer: Sometimes you'll hit level 14, sometimes you'll hit 16, depending on your int, your targets con and generally a bit of luck. Don't hate me if you hit 14.

Gpof2 [131]
2017-04-15 23:22:17
[6 years, 339 days ago]

Nice idea to share, I just recently typed out my usual thing for this to somebody so I'll copy paste for some different wording.

My usual routine for a new bot is train once, buy 5 redis and a pair of the 2 kudo weapons. Then I make a throwaway bot, get it to level 3 and put crab whistlers on. Train again on the new bot, put 4 points in con to be absolutely sure I beat the throwaway bot, attack said throwaway bot and there's level 14. Then I train the throwaway bot up to 18-19 with 32 str and axes, putting everything else into int. Equip crab whistlers on it then hit it with the new bot to steal ~6k kudos with little xp since it's already a 0 ratio from hitting it at 3. Then I can afford all the redis and half decent weapons. Smooth sailing from there with ratio whores, although it'd probably work pretty nicely regardless.

As the quote indicates, I always get level 14. What sorcery (besides adding int) might you be doing to get 15 or 16?

The Pirate [196]
2017-04-15 23:29:52
[6 years, 339 days ago]

Thanks for posting this, it will come in handy and save some time.

Fishwick [134]
2017-04-16 06:21:40
[6 years, 339 days ago]

Just Int/Con of the bots, I might have made 16 up as achievable as it was a while ago, but you've gotta be sure you'll win so none of this buying Crab Whistler for the defender business!

Gpof2 [131]
2017-04-16 06:51:19
[6 years, 339 days ago]

I should have specified I buy the 2 kudo weapon on the throwaway as well to ensure I hit level 3 in 3 trains. Don't have time for more than 3 trains! The crab whistlers are to replace those. I'll buy one after the first train to keep in stash as well, that way I don't need to wait on showroom refresh later for a second one.

WHOIAM [2]
2017-11-24 19:36:09
[6 years, 116 days ago]

thanks alot, it saves me time..

D3FT0N37 [14]
2017-11-28 09:44:40
[6 years, 112 days ago]

This was a fantastic help, thanks so much!

Forum > Hints > [Guide] Skip levels 2-15 on a new bot
Reply To Thread (login)