suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > More clan competition
Reply To Thread (login)
Zord [55]
2014-12-12 09:31:11
[9 years, 156 days ago]

Don't take this as I'm looking to leave my clan cause I'm not..

But if I did, I would reset my total energy, right?

Maybe this should be this way.. If not, maybe more players would be willing to change (or found new) clans once in a while, making the whole clan competition more dynamic...

Imagine one third of escapism leaving to start on their own with one third of etarnal... Now that's action ;-)

Pothead [100]
2014-12-12 09:53:54
[9 years, 156 days ago]

Im sorry but I think thats a bad idea, I like to look at my energy and know that it is the amount I have scored for the clan I am currently in. It would also create more clan hopping which isn't seen as a loyal characteristic of a person to some people. Another thing ... you would probably have been better to suggest this last month in the eternal are unbeatable thread as that would make people consider this more. But last month proved that there is competition and eternal are beatable.

All that is my opinion though, I'm sure others probably disagree ;)

Shoegazer [102]
2014-12-12 10:17:12
[9 years, 156 days ago]

id like to see that information stored somewhere on the profile to show previously scored energy versus current clan energy

Zord [55]
2014-12-12 10:18:13
[9 years, 156 days ago]

Well then it's all about recruiting and keeping the good players.. Like in sports or offices...

I agree on the last part, but I enjoyed the intensity of last month with 3 clans scoring big.. This month is kinda dead..

It could play a big role if i.e. Alliance did major recruiting as result of their effort last month

Pothead [100]
2014-12-12 10:47:00
[9 years, 156 days ago]

Meh, we are only 2 months old and already have 10 different members who would call alliance their main clan... Its a slow progress building a successful clan with staying power but I think and hope we are on the right track ;)

Evap07 [119]
2014-12-12 12:28:18
[9 years, 156 days ago]

I feel like we've discussed this before.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2015-01-03 18:21:40
[9 years, 133 days ago]

I like the idea of lowering/eliminating the penalty for changing clans.

The pro of this penalty is that it promotes loyalty. The con of it is that players get entrenched in their clan and never leave. Getting the pro is more needed for bigger games with lots of players. Avoiding the con is more needed for smaller games with less players.

Forum > Suggestions > More clan competition
Reply To Thread (login)