complaints

mara2 [1]
2015-01-04 11:26:15
[9 years, 118 days ago]

I have some basic java experience and for this game it's immposible to make autoclicker cause the guy who created this game "flor" was thinking about everything, there is always 33% chance to miss the click+ google captch, and all id's are dynamical and even bots which get exp change id's which is hard to break atlast for my level of knowleadge.

I used something from your forum section, hotkeys thing and remove opponent energy which helped me alot. And something from my personal made also 1 hotkey script with 2 hotkeys, go to certain level on fight list and click on certain position which give 50% chance to hit but you dont have to think if you hit or where to aim.

@to your message Now I understand your message from lvl 1 random created bot, sending just a "test" and confusing me so hard..even tho I responded you on your second message immideatly. If you writed something normal as message with sense I would respond on your first message imideatly to. Because I were at a keyboard at every point of my online time and thats why I shit on your decision-

@to community if you are active, respond to lvl 1 random bot message because its maybe ender, and thats only way how he test if you are cheater by sending message to you. Be aware!

The only thing I regret to this game now at the end is that I were online 5 days in december with more than 15h clicking time per day like a freak to get banned this way.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2015-01-04 11:50:44
[9 years, 118 days ago]

There's enough misinformation here and maybe common misconception shared by others that I think it's worth responding.

To set the record straight, I was not the one that sent a "test" bmail to you. Not responding to a bmail is nowhere near sufficient evidence for convincing me that someone's cheating. Besides, what good is a test where the player being tested knows they're being tested? You were caught in a different and 100% convincing way.

Unfortunately due to the nature of cheating, I can't disclose the exact means by which you were caught. Anything I say will only strengthen the next cheater's arsenal. For what it's worth though, countless people contacted me saying they were suspicious about you, so I think given that, plus my track record of only acting on ironclad evidence will serve as enough evidence of your guilt.

P.S. Most cheaters leave with some dignity by admitting their fault. Why not do the same instead of going through this silly circus?

ActiveX [264]
Head Moderator
2015-01-04 13:16:29
[9 years, 118 days ago]

And something from my personal made also 1 hotkey script with 2 hotkeys, go to certain level on fight list and click on certain position which give 50% chance to hit but you dont have to think if you hit or where to aim.

hmmz? So the script takes you to the fight list & you randomly pick one of the two links without looking. Then once the fight was over it auto did this again?

Jans [87]
2015-01-04 18:40:58
[9 years, 118 days ago]

Croatian? That means there are more about. They're like mice, there's never 'just one'.. Set more traps!

GoodguyTintin [45]
2015-01-05 08:33:38
[9 years, 117 days ago]

Take if from an "expert" this smells funny, looks fishy. And if you google that the last half of that sentence you get a hit on "Foul Smelling Fishy Vaginal Odor? "

Leader2 [72]
2015-01-05 12:47:07
[9 years, 117 days ago]

This game is easily playable i don't see why people have to auto click. I also think more needs to be done to stop people auto clicking sooner rather than let them get away with it for weeks or month/s.

This only prevents ender from introducing new things.

Satanus Inaximasus [302]
2015-01-05 16:19:16
[9 years, 117 days ago]

tbh i dont give a shit if they ac or do it manually atleast if they ac it shows they are online so if a new player does come they can see the game isnt as dead as it actually is

Pothead [100]
2015-01-05 17:59:29
[9 years, 117 days ago]

SJ thats an absurd thing to say, you really are strange.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2015-01-06 08:44:47
[9 years, 116 days ago]

I also think more needs to be done to stop people auto clicking sooner rather than let them get away with it for weeks or month/s.

Agreed. I was a little slow on the draw in this case because I was traveling for the holidays.

Evap01 [119]
2015-01-06 12:09:17
[9 years, 116 days ago]

I think you should grey out every cheater in the HoF and have their names struck through. And maybe even labeled some how so people know they are cheaters and that's why they were reset/locked and "shamed"