complaints

Forum > Complaints > Dear Escapism
Reply To Thread (login)
Anvil [35]
2017-03-13 12:59:48
[7 years, 44 days ago]

This is an open and honest message to escapism.

In the history of pirates the world over this has never happened before. We give up and we bow down to your greatness.

A few facts: (That you may not be aware of.)

1. We are NOT trying to win the month. That is not our plan.

2. Your win domination will continue because we have learned that attempting to unseat you is just plain old futile. So we aren't even going to try again, ever...

3. Your greatness is evident and it will not be challenged by a bunch of stupid pirates like us.

What are we really doing this month:

1. Honestly, we are simply trying to put a few bots in to the top 10 and may be get a plat for our efforts.

2. Unfortunately, we mistakenly took over (your) 1st place for a couple of days. For that we truly do apologize, we promise to never do something like that again.

The reason for this honest message:

1. Since there is absolutely no threat to your domination, why do you feel the need to TOTALLY clean out ALL of the low level available energy? All of the PH whores were cleaned out today. Are we really that much of a threat to your supremacy that you need to do that?

Ok, thats enough of my bitching, maybe I was counting on having something to do today and now I don't. Thats my problem I guess.

If you need energy so badly, Anvil has 180k energy. If you want that too, let me know and I will sell all of his equipment and put crappy stuff on him, but then again he pretty much sucks anyway.

To close this bitch session. I fully understand that its all part of the game, but it kind of feels obvious what you are doing when you simply have no reason to do it!

Congratulations on your March win. Enjoy it... :(

MrZal2 [100]
2017-03-13 13:04:06
[7 years, 44 days ago]

Funny how I literally said this happens sometimes yesterday in my other complaint thread. I didn't think someone would actually think of it as a challenge.

#toldyousoeverybody

If you want something to do Pirate, you can play a different game with me or rub my back or something. Either will be good.

Fishwick [134]
2017-03-13 13:19:08
[7 years, 44 days ago]

Are we really whining that people are playing the game?

Anvil [35]
2017-03-13 13:37:33
[7 years, 44 days ago]

It's not whining "that people are playing the game" at all. It's about stating a fact about what goes on and an obvious one at that. It also points out a major flaw in the game as it is now.

Your clan has so many other ways to dominate that you don't need to do some of the things that you do. Others ONLY have the low levels and their own low level whores to rely on.

It's not about whining, it's about stating the obvious. Why are you commenting about this anyway Fish? What does it have to do with you and your moderating chores? Besides why do you even care because according to you, you no longer score or do anything except moderate the forum.

If you don't like to be criticized or singled out for stuff like this then don't be so damn obvious about it. If you don't want your clan to be criticized then create a one man clan and have it clean out the energy, that way your clan won't be picked on for stuff like this. Thats what I would do if I were so concerned about criticism like you seem to be.

Pothead [104]
2017-03-13 14:11:39
[7 years, 44 days ago]

To be honest the pirate does have a point I don't like the idea of disbanding energy whore clans so others can't take it rival or not, I have never done it to my own clans as I think it's a bit childish to spoil the game for someone else just to win.

But on the other hand pirate you should either a.join eternal and help make a force good enough to beat escapism or b. Build your own energy whores, if they are low level it wouldn't take long at all and you can't really blame escapism for doing what they want with their own bots.

Gpof2 [130]
2017-03-13 14:51:30
[7 years, 44 days ago]

Wait, you're actually serious? LOL. I'm unsure of what to bother explaining to your first, or if I should at all.

It's not whining "that people are playing the game" at all. It's about stating a fact about what goes on and an obvious one at that. It also points out a major flaw in the game as it is now.

No, you are whining about people playing the game. People say there's no competition, and as soon as energy actually gets contested it becomes "a fact about what goes on and an obvious one at that."???? Oh and it's a flaw to boot? Please enlighten me on what you even mean by that. It's literally low level scoring from another clan. Consider yourself lucky Bazza and myself aren't also cleaning out the low level energy like last month, otherwise you'd have even more to bitch about.

Your clan has so many other ways to dominate that you don't need to do some of the things that you do. Others ONLY have the low levels and their own low level whores to rely on.

You're right, we probably don't in some instances. But why would we use a less efficient method if we want to win? Every energy taken from public whores is effectively twice the energy differential against an opposing clan who would otherwise take it themselves. If that's their only energy source, it's their own fault.

You make it sound like we're ringing the war bells when in fact this is typical elementary scoring when more than one clan is involved.

It's not about whining, it's about stating the obvious. Why are you commenting about this anyway Fish? What does it have to do with you and your moderating chores? Besides why do you even care because according to you, you no longer score or do anything except moderate the forum.

It has nothing to do with his moderating, he's a player on this game as much as anyone and is free to give his opinions. Him scoring or not has nothing to do with pointing out the idiocy that occurs on here.

If you don't like to be criticized or singled out for stuff like this then don't be so damn obvious about it. If you don't want your clan to be criticized then create a one man clan and have it clean out the energy, that way your clan won't be picked on for stuff like this. Thats what I would do if I were so concerned about criticism like you seem to be.

How can you even call this criticism, this is an extremely sad attempt at shaming us for playing the game. Normally people complain about dumpers which is another subject entirely, but you're actually bitching about us scoring on the same level as people without resources. Yea, no shit it's obvious, we're playing the game?! Holy shit what an advanced tactic man, we should do a better job of hiding that by making some side clans and being convoluted as fuck so they don't know if we're really playing. Like seriously, anything we do outside of the clan is automatically associated anyway, it would achieve nothing both conceptually or tangibly. Perfect example would be leveling other peoples low level scorers. That isn't done on clanned bots, but you can bet your ass people still complain about it.

Honestly, I thought this thread was borderline satire when I started reading. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Pothead [104]
2017-03-13 15:36:21
[7 years, 44 days ago]

You can't really argue with escapism here man, put yourself in their shoes; You spend lots of time building the vast majority of energy whores and also bots to uprape/dumpers then another clan comes along and tries to beat you using the energy whores you built. Whatever you think about it, makes sense to declan the whores and use the dumpers/uprapers which no one else can hit.

I personally would choose to compete harder to drain all the "public" energy then when it's gone use the dumpers/uprapers rather than disband energy that might tempt an old player to start playing again.

Anvil [35]
2017-03-13 16:13:27
[7 years, 44 days ago]

Thanks for the nice reply, I really enjoyed reading it. It just shows how much you do not understand how other people in this game feel about some things.

I'm not by any means accusing you of anything or trying to insult you personally, so don't take it that way.

All I'm doing is pointing out how things appear or look sometimes to others not associated with your clan. Is there anything wrong with that?

Do you know what the word "appearance" means? I don't think that you do so I'll try to explain it for you with the folowing examples.

1. The pirate clan is suddenly 100k ahead of your clan and seemingly pulling away.
  2. The pirates recently have several bots online for a good amount of time and it appears that they are putting a charge on.
  3. Somebody in another forum post "makes a comment on the forum" about the exact same thing happening (energy being sucked up).
  4. Then it actually happens?

Is this simply a coincidence? It doesn't "appear" like it is. In fact it "appears" like it's being done for spite. Do you know what spite means? If you don't I can explain that too. Appearance is an impression that seems to be true, whether it is or isn't true really isn't known.

Why does anyone even bother because you simply "appear" to be dense and incapable of seeing or understanding the other side of the coin, as in how people not in your clan might feel about things. (Know that I said "appears" not that you are because you all "appear" to actually be quite intelligent.)

"Appearances" mean everything whether its true or not and I don't know if what you do is intentional and being done in spite. It sure seems like it sometimes though.

One other thing, as the top clan in the game you guys really need to grow some thicker skin because you can not take ANY criticism at all. You are the best there ever was in this game so take that as a compliment.

As long as things "appear" to be happening (whether they are true or not) you need to try to understand that its not a personal attack on you. Somebody posts something in these forums, whether its a suggestion, observation or whatever and most times you don't agree so you come on and vigorously defend what you apparently believe is the only and correct opinion. You make a point of telling other people how wrong they are and you NEVER agree. Thats all well and good but appearances do matter and escapism "appears" to be nothing more than spiteful people that will do everything in their power to continue their dynasty.

Take all this for what it is, not an attack on you or your clan but as an observation. And don't waste my time or yours by picking my long boring post apart. I already know how you feel and it will never change. Chill and enjoy...

Fishwick [134]
2017-03-13 17:10:34
[7 years, 43 days ago]

Why are you commenting about this anyway Fish? What does it have to do with you and your moderating chores?

It makes you looks pathetic when you bring this up. It's as if you don't understand the concept of someone being a forum mod and also having a view. I'm not the speaker of parliament, honour bound to be impartial. I'm a player that sometimes has to mute AC'ers, that's about it.

You don't like people playing the game that you're playing, end of. Escapisms score this month is pretty much all TheCause, so your problem that you think is with that "big bad evil clan that won't let anyone else play :(" is actually with one player that's a better player than you cause he knows how to be efficient (And for what its worth, Otto doesn't dump, he only ever scores on lowbies, this isn't something he's doing just to piss you off, so you have absolutely zero ground to stand on). Even if it was intentional, your aim should then be to fight back and beat him at his own game, not come and cry to the forum. Shit's been going on years and you're the first person that's ever complained.

Wait, you're actually serious? LOL.

This sums it up. I'm gonna leave it here as its so glaringly obvious that you're just a salty guy who wants to hit #1 with no effort on your part.

Gpof2 [130]
2017-03-13 17:42:48
[7 years, 43 days ago]

Anvil, you did not use the word appearance or any form of it prior to this post. I'm not sure what you're on about asking if I know what it means and quoting it excessively when it was never used.

Once again, this isn't criticism you're providing in this thread. What does "appear" to be happening, is the moment our lead overtook yours (the one in which could be assumed you do not care about since you said it wasn't the plan to win the month) this thread shows up and suddenly you're incapable of reaching your personal goals because of Escapism.

You said yourself in the initial post that the purpose of posting this was to ask why "we" cleaned out all the low level energy. As Fishwick already stated, that would have been Otto and perhaps Execute. It's not as if they've gone out of their way just to prevent you from scoring, it's not like this is the first time they've taken energy from there either.

With that purpose in mind, now you're concerned with people from our clan seeing the perspective of people who aren't? How is this related? The increasing triviality of things people whine about and throw our name into is mind numbing. This issue of yours is completely unrelated to Escapism as a clan and is simply a fundamental part of the game. Hell, look at the top scorers currently: Your own clan as well as CarryMyOwnWeight have taken as much if not more low level energy than us.

Cosby [189]
2017-03-13 17:48:52
[7 years, 43 days ago]

Now I got Rabanus attacking one of my scoring bots and I never even got involved in this thread.

Gpof2 [130]
2017-03-13 17:51:48
[7 years, 43 days ago]

That would definitely make for a valid complaint directed at Escapism.

Esvrainzas [250]
2017-03-13 18:11:25
[7 years, 43 days ago]

You are the best there ever was in this game so take that as a compliment.

Thank you. However, this isn't true. Eternal, carried by Neps, was the best that ever was in this game.

I just want to make something clear to you (I suppose you are Master Blaster, but maybe I'm wrong). Since we are currently beating our winning streak record, we will fight to win every month. Ofc we will eventually lose some day. With that said, if a clan is competing with us because they are taking advantage in low level scoring, we will compete at that level too. If we don't do that, we would surely lose the competition. We need to drain all the energy in low level whores so that our dumpers make the difference. It's pretty evident why Escapism members don't clan whores at those levels, it would be bad for us.

You chose the easiest path, low level scoring. Doing hundreds of whores at low levels is super easy (and boring). We chose to have dumpers because we need them to win. Do you wanna win? Build dumpers. It will be very hard (but not impossible) to beat us without dumpers.

If you want to build dumpers fast, first build ratio whores. Taking 1 month to do 20 lvl 100 WHORES shows that you still have much to learn in bots4. Or maybe you don't want to learn more and you enjoy playing the game like you do and for me it's totally fine. But then don't expect to win.

Anvil [35]
2017-03-13 23:46:29
[7 years, 43 days ago]

I'll say this then I'm done with this crap.

What does one gain by attacking someones account 60+ times each on a couple of accounts while taking the whopping amount of maybe 4k energy? What does a clan gain (other than quicker leveling on their low level bot) by attacking a bunch of low level higher ratio whores (that were made with a higher ratio than normal just as an experiment) and were not touched by anybody including myself for half a month because the NORMAL low level player simply does not want to level up. All the above sounds like pay back time to me plain and simple, plus it's kind of spiteful.

I don't care about ratios, losses or anything so have at em all I don't give a shit. All it does is show the ignorance that is excapism.

yada, yada, yada, yea I chose the easiest path possible, so doesn't everybody else in this game except you apparently. So what of it? I have heard that numerous times from you and your buddies so why don't you think up something else if you are able. Who cares. Just because I don't feel like spending a thousand bucks on this game and years of time (by myself) to do what you did doesn't mean squat. It's just more of your ignorant excapism selfish doctrine that you seem to live by. Do you guys play the game of life like you play the game of bots...

overdose14 [87]
2017-03-14 03:23:43
[7 years, 43 days ago]

maybe you didnt notice, but all that energy is mostly done by one person, yes on several bots, i play for own glory, and it happens that we win the Monthly as well.

I have a lot of spare time at work at the moment, the reason why you got ahead is i dont play on weekends or at home.

Im sorry if this upsets people.

Esvrainzas [250]
2017-03-14 03:36:20
[7 years, 43 days ago]

I was writing a reply to you but I gave up.

Pothead [104]
2017-03-14 07:01:50
[7 years, 43 days ago]

Pirate come and score for eternal and I will give you the tools/builds for merciless revenge against escapism Heh XD

MrZal2 [100]
2017-03-14 10:22:50
[7 years, 43 days ago]

tl;dr Escapism / some other people have no respect for anyone. Probably not even themselves. I offer ways of fixing these problems but Ender goes off to Hawaii or something instead of fixing shit. The game itself is fucked and filled with fucktards so it's not Pirate Haven's fault for trying to play fairly.

Now where's my back rub?

Fishwick [134]
2017-03-14 10:31:21
[7 years, 43 days ago]

This is nothing to do with your suggestions, some of which I've agreed with. This is literally Pirate moaning because Otto scored on the same bots that he did.

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-03-16 05:39:33
[7 years, 41 days ago]

get over it you bunch of cunts

Forum > Complaints > Dear Escapism
Reply To Thread (login)