complaints

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-28 13:51:40
[4 years, 341 days ago]

I mean, with the ridiculous amount of dumpers, scorers, ratio whores, tournament bots, and free trophy points for pretty much just being in the clan and scoring a little, what is the point in having the clan race at all anymore? There's a 7 million energy difference currently this month and I don't see that being any different with what, the 5-6 people left in the game that could theoretically get together and oppose them? And even then, I wouldn't think it possible due to the spitefulness that Escapism members have against them and using the various tactics (scatter dumping, using tournament bots to attack others, onlining, attacking certain people's whores/dumpers, the list goes on) they have at their disposal.

Now I'm just pointing out the obvious is all. The game is in decline for anyone outside of Escapism clan-wise. The opposition don't really get along either really. I personally can't play anymore so I don't really care what happens, but I thought it would be useful to point out the absolute futility of even trying anymore. The things I've said for years on this game, even without the accusations of cheating, have essentially come true in the sense that I said "dumping provides people the ability to hoard while whores aren't worth building due to them being used by everyone, aka getting like a 10% return or less on your investment per month". Well look what we have now, a clan with the most amount of garbage hoarded and a bunch of people who don't want to oppose them regardless if they use ACs or not.

Therefore, there really is no point in even trying to make it appear that there's a clan race. Get rid of it. There's no point in anyone even trying to gain energy at all. Get 70k in two hours? Whoop de doo! Escapism will scatter dump that in 5 minutes! 13 hour a day scorers too! Actually, if you think of it, it'd be great for those people getting rid of the clan race. They'd actually go and get lives maybe ;D I personally never had one so why start now.

also, inb4 fishwick bitching that all you need to beat Escapism is either buy everything in the game and get a group of Chinese gold farmers to help you or round up your friends in 2019 and get them to play a text-based game and try hard for 1-5 years and then you'll finally beat them!

And for the love of God, this is a valid suggestion/complaint and I'm just speaking the mind of people that are either currently or formerly annoyed with how things went and are going on the game. I don't care if you all leave death threats or whatever, but there's no point in closing this thread. It's just to get frustrations out over the obvious problems with the game. At this point I'm not even sure how we would ever fix it (in the minds of the opposition) or if the majority of people want it changed to a different system.

Scabara [70]
2019-05-28 14:57:48
[4 years, 341 days ago]

I'm actually playing a bit this month, so I'll bite - it's gonna be a big one, sorry anyone that isn't Zal.

with the ridiculous amount of dumpers, scorers, ratio whores, tournament bots, and free trophy points for pretty much just being in the clan and scoring a little,

Escapism really isn't the nasty men you think it is. Most of the people you think you're complaining about haven't really played the game in a long time. Even so, your complaint is literally "this set of players played the game better than I have so I want the game stopped". I pity your PE (gym?) teacher growing up.

It's reasonably new blood that is putting up the big numbers recently, quite a few of whom I've never even spoken to. And only two of which (me and Lobster) that have used dumpers this month. I don't own dumpers, but I borrowed them off someone I don't think I've ever spoken to before because we're a clan that helps each other (shoutout Stef).

Your clan may be doing better if they weren't so sheltered and terrified of the rest of the community. Banning anyone but your main 3 guys from joining means you don't do well in the clan race and don't form a meaningful community, who knew! Why do Escapism succeed throughout the years? It's mostly to do with being reasonably friendly and smart recruiting (shoutout Esv), maybe you should try that instead of screaming at anyone that dares interact with your clan, negatively or positively.

what is the point in having the clan race at all anymore?

Plenty people are enjoying it, even if you aren't. Your own clan member is in a battle for a top 10 plat at the minute. Two other clans have bots in there too. You are welcome to think something doesn't have a point, but why do you hang around a game you don't care about?

spitefulness that Escapism members have against them and using the various tactics (scatter dumping, using tournament bots to attack others, onlining, attacking certain people's whores/dumpers, the list goes on)

scatter dumping - hasn't been done for a long time lol, but it's a completely legitimate way of playing the game. On a team based game, people can work in teams, weird! I knows its a new concept to you, getting along with other players, but everyone else is permitted, heck - encouraged! to work in teams. Funnily enough it was you that taught me to freak and dump.

using tournament bots to attack others - has not happened that I'm aware of for a LONG time. You've whined about this before, and are still whining when it isn't even happening anymore?

onlining - I'm not aware of Escapism members doing that this month, funnily enough the only person I know for sure has done it this month resides in your clan

attacking certain people's whores/dumpers - don't you get tired of this "I should be able to make terrible bots and have them be immune" attitude? If you don't want your bots to be attacked, make better bots or don't play a competitive game. It's like complaining that you got shot on Call of Duty.

I personally can't play anymore so I don't really care what happens

Hahahahahahaha

but I thought it would be useful to point out the absolute futility of even trying anymore

You tried 50 times before this time, and it wasn't useful any of those times, why do you think todays looney rant is any different?

The things I've said for years on this game, even without the accusations of cheating, have essentially come true in the sense that I said "dumping provides people the ability to hoard while whores aren't worth building due to them being used by everyone

Trash bots arent worth building, what a strange surprise. You have said that for years, and so has everyone else which is why they have all adapted, got better at the game and made themselves some dumpers. The person with the most energy by far, much more than any Escapism member, started scoring less than 2 years ago. He got himself some dumpers and now he's way ahead of literally everyone. You and your clan don't like the idea of putting that effort in though, so you make more and more trash bots and get mad when people attack them.

bunch of people who don't want to oppose them regardless if they use ACs or not

Torment, Metsu and Pirate Haven have all opposed them and finished above them in the past year, with the first two winning multiple months between them. This really isn't the whitewash you wanna paint it out to be. Are Escapism dominant? Sure. But it's nothing compared to 2012 Eternal for example

Get 70k in two hours? Whoop de doo! Escapism will scatter dump that in 5 minutes!

You keep mentioning scatter dumping, it's not been used for probably years at this point, and only used in about 10% of competitions in the history of bots. Many of which Escapism lost anyway, to other clans scatter dumping

inb4 fishwick bitching that all you need to beat Escapism is either buy everything in the game and get a group of Chinese gold farmers to help you

You don't need money to succeed. I've personally profited from bots, as have many top players - I bought 2 stars, purely for the trophy, and that's the only money I've ever spent on it.

get them to play a text-based game and try hard for 1-5 years and then you'll finally beat them!

It's very clear you don't like playing the game, why are you still here if it's that bad? Imagine complaining that you have to try hard in an online game. This isn't candy crush.

And for the love of God, this is a valid suggestion/complaint

Yep. And for once you used the right forum to do so, well done. It's still really fucking boring though, and precisely 0 people take you seriously at this point. For someone that is all about the games integrity, why did you knowingly keep cheaters, people you knew well, names a secret for so long? Thats not very considerate.

Execute [371]
2019-05-28 15:04:30
[4 years, 341 days ago]

another waste of time thread. escapism is not difficult to beat at all. just requires coordinating for a month which we all have different things going on irl and cant always do it. quite bitching and learn how to win a clan race zal

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-28 16:03:10
[4 years, 341 days ago]

Lmfao here we go again.

Garen [150]
2019-05-30 02:37:30
[4 years, 339 days ago]

We just won January?? Isn't once a year enough for you ZALAMANCA

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 10:54:53
[4 years, 339 days ago]

I remember the days when escapism use to bitch about eternal winning all the time! They really didn't like it especially when neps was around.. And I agree escapism can be beat! I'll try to convince leader to make a return and we'll get a cal together and try to knock them of their throne..

If you think I'm jealous of escapism you're RIGHT AHA! I've been jealous of many people on this game because I never had the knowledge about dumpers and r.w back then I use to be mesmerized when people was scoring a couple million each month while I was there fighting for a top 100 now you can idle to there easily. Someone create a clan to challenge them oh wait you can't do that without them sending people in to scout your plan of action (when you're go for the win) someone hmu when your going for it and I will join in on the race what happened to good sportsmanship

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 11:09:37
[4 years, 339 days ago]

all hail to the mighty clan of strung out. without even trying or caring this masterclan will easily realize a #2 spot every month, lead by the hand of just 1 single formidable individual.

with no offense to the burnt out geriatrics of escapism, the only reason they are allowed to win is because of the deitic hands of said individual.

if you think you can motivate mr. individual to care about anything more than diazepam and special k in the morning, and if you can find him, you could hire the strung out team for a new horizon.

also, we are already looking for a new clan that can beat the sorry asses of strung out, because once we claim the crown, people like zour zally will start bitching about our surpremecay and about how life is so very much unfair when no one not willing to put in any effort is going to ever come close to winning anything.

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 11:11:39
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Mr individual you by any chance?

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 11:12:14
[4 years, 339 days ago]

If you ain't first you're last! As the they anyway

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 11:14:57
[4 years, 339 days ago]

the identity of mr individual is a well kept secret (hint: he is wearing a crocodiloutfit atm and smoking a cuban)

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 11:17:35
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Contact this individual! And get him to bmail me about going for this 1at place in the coming months

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 11:21:40
[4 years, 339 days ago]

some say he is currently climbng the mount everest over the backs of the dying sherpas. some say he fancies to drink banana cocktails on a man-made luxembourgian beach.. all we know for sure is he is called

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 11:24:39
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Mr individual ahaha

PRICELESS [300]
2019-05-30 12:01:41
[4 years, 339 days ago]

why are you referring to yourself as Mr Individual Eps you must still be drunk from last night XD

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:04:20
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Well this just got funny

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:06:24
[4 years, 339 days ago]

i prefer 'again' over 'still'

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:10:51
[4 years, 339 days ago]

I'm laughing harder than I should at this 😂

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:11:53
[4 years, 339 days ago]

you dont see me laughing atm.. after i fell asleep at 4am and waking up to hear that OT had the b's singing the blues -_-

PRICELESS [300]
2019-05-30 12:14:32
[4 years, 339 days ago]

o_O where the heck did u get that i was singing the blues you clearly are drunk "again"

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:17:18
[4 years, 339 days ago]

nonono, pay attention! you made the b's singing the blues, thats quite a difference!

i woke up and my phone clearly told me that you (OT) were the cause we lost!

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:17:59
[4 years, 339 days ago]

and im not drunk again! im just underway..

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:26:46
[4 years, 339 days ago]

He's drunk.. He's sending emojis in pm

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:29:58
[4 years, 339 days ago]

drunkji's?

i think the jews are first for new emoji's.. the drunk will be on turn shortly after i suppose

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:32:15
[4 years, 339 days ago]

There's only one emoji worth using if there's jews about 🔥🔥

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:34:11
[4 years, 339 days ago]

you barking up the wrong tree there.. ;)

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:39:05
[4 years, 339 days ago]

i rock blonde hair blue eyes.. Must be in my blood opps

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:41:58
[4 years, 339 days ago]

you are british.. arent they all ginger-freckled daywalkers?

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:43:30
[4 years, 339 days ago]

No those are Irishmen.. British blood Colombian at heart 😉

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:44:52
[4 years, 339 days ago]

wow.. in like 2 sentences you manage to insult my entire heritage :'D

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:47:36
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult :( I'm a nice guy I'd like you to know!

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:49:22
[4 years, 339 days ago]

no problem.. we dutch-irish cathjews (bless you..) dont get insulte easily.. buy me a grolsch beer and we are more than okay ^^

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:19:19
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Deal! Where do I get the barrel delivered too?

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:22:39
[4 years, 339 days ago]

send it to:

Eps Backcorner Netherlands

should arrive just well

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:24:31
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Transaction confirmed.. Suppose we just wait for shipping 😂

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:25:40
[4 years, 339 days ago]

ah.. we still use postal pidgeon here..

guess 2 african pidgeons can carry a sixpack

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:28:22
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Oh no.. I'll have to send two Syrian immigrants on a boat because I'm sending a gallon 52 litres to be precise.

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:30:54
[4 years, 339 days ago]

have them deliver it on northern cyprus, its close and ill be there in a jiffy

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:32:36
[4 years, 339 days ago]

make your mind up worst than a woman fgs eps..

Are you drunk already?

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:33:52
[4 years, 339 days ago]

no.. delivery is kinda slow -_-

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:36:13
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Like the UK royal mail :')

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:37:28
[4 years, 339 days ago]

slower than brexit tbh

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:41:38
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Ahaha! Let me tell you there is no democracy over here the government don't want too leave although we voted for it

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:42:55
[4 years, 339 days ago]

frankly i thought it to be the other way around.. no one wants it but a handful of donkeyheaded political johnsons

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:46:11
[4 years, 339 days ago]

I think 16 million people voted to leave!

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:49:29
[4 years, 339 days ago]

16m misinformed people, aye.. now that they know they got lied to most of them learned to think for themselves for once :'D

too bad for them they already got themselves fucked royaly and will cause themselves a lot more trouble :)

cant help miself a lil erie eire smile

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:52:42
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Honestly i don't care what the country does.. I believe it's all a load of shit and that's why I do not vote aha I smile with you

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 13:56:21
[4 years, 339 days ago]

good thing we have them beers underway then

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 13:58:00
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Smile and wave boys

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-30 18:46:52
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Oh God, why do you have to post so much, it hurts my arms. I'll try and make it quick.

I pity your PE (gym?) teacher growing up.

I don't think I had one too often. It was mostly you know, run around the gym, do some pushups, play basketball, go out to recess. I did get injured a lot though. But why the hell would you care about that.

Banning anyone but your main 3 guys from joining

We did that because of you you fucktard. Always trying to spy and not help the clan. Pissing us off for no reason. Like you're doing to Cosby this month in trying to get his top 10. I liked other Escapism members like Cause, Myriad, others. Esv kinda helped ruin MV for me/us too. You're always yelling at me in the forums when I'm perfectly calm and just suggesting random things. If you left the game then I'm sure we'd all be happier and play with others. It's obvious that you, as a moderator, are harassing us into quitting. So maybe just go fuck yourself eh? Oh wait, I already said that to you in bmail one time when you bmailed me about something we said on our own forums that you didn't like. So let me spell it out for your tiny brain...

G-O.

F-U-C-K.

Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F.

F-I-S-H-W-I-C-K.

The fact that you never add any suggestions and just yell at everyone who makes them proves that you have no place on this game. All you do is push people down unless they are your friends.

but why do you hang around a game you don't care about?

I care about it because my I want to make it better for my friends and for new players to play. But what do you know, you suggest nothing.

using tournament bots to attack others - has not happened that I'm aware of for a LONG time.

Last time I know of was when Pothead was being attacked by Myriad. Although he was trying to mount a clan to take you guys on, and guess what, you guys messed with him and drove him insane (I mean, he kinda was before, but eh). Since then there has been no real reason to do so. Escapism has won most months, Metsu was Bazza's win, so that was a freebie given to him by Escapism, as with all of Torment's wins. Yes, that's right, Torment and Escapism pretty much are co-clans. You guys share members, ratio whores, dumpers, lots of stuff. Your founding members are ex-Escapism members that had no reason to leave the clan at all. So it's obvious what you guys do. We can't trust any of you because we don't know which of you are spies or not. We'd rather have peace and quiet and talk among ourselves about our random stuff.

This isn't candy crush.

I'm sure you're not still reading here but eh, I'd rather play Candy Crush.

really fucking boring though

It was meant to be.

For someone that is all about the games integrity, why did you knowingly keep cheaters, people you knew well, names a secret for so long? Thats not very considerate.

I didn't keep any cheaters names from Ender (or floR). Only one person has ever admitted to cheating to me. I asked that person for their script to give to Ender. I did give the script to Ender and told Ender who gave it to me. I asked Ender if it was a good idea to use it for a few hours to see what it did code-wise to the game (aka helping out Ender). I personally hated the script itself and thought it sucked. The confusion might be in the sense that Ender and I kept the name of the cheater secret. He could've put it on the forum but he didn't want to for some reason. Either way, giving him that script helped catch Vllle and Alan again I think. And poor Flo even though he didn't do much in the way of scoring.

And if for some reason you think I cheat (I suck too much to do so), the proof I gave there should clear it. I wouldn't have given Ender a script that would get myself caught unless I was stupid. And Ender would've banned me if I did. 18 years on these bots games and I've never cheated. Millions of wins, lots of energy, top 10s, helping lead clans and make 1,000s of whores, and I get no recognition for it. I get yelled at for having ideas. By the moderator of the game. By Ender sometimes even.

If I would've known that people like Roffler, Ville, Alan, or others I've met along the way cheated, I would've told floR or Ender. I didn't know they did.

No worries though, the shoulder pain I get from typing this shit and getting mad really isn't worth it anymore. I'm perfectly happy going out just saying fuck you to you again Fishwick. because even though you once used to be a nice guy, I just can't stand you specifically anymore.

Oh and two last things:

Here We Go Again for Gpof.

And since you think I know everything about everyone, I don't know if Pirate or Cosby cheats. I never have given them an autoclicking script. I'm 100% certain they are legitimate. And yes, we are all 3 different people. I know they don't like to talk much anymore due to the harassment but I thought I'd outline it and tell you to make sure everyone that's somewhat interested understands.

Execute [371]
2019-05-30 19:02:55
[4 years, 339 days ago]

im kind of curious what dumpers we share with escapism other than my windumpers cause who cares about windumpers LOL. Were also not even close to co-clans. It was an attempt to add competition to the game which worked a few times already we just dont have the time to do it all the time and have to coordinate specific months to even try :P

EDD12 [93]
2019-05-30 19:04:50
[4 years, 339 days ago]

who cares about windumpers?! you hurt my feelings :'(

Fishwick [135]
2019-05-30 19:17:47
[4 years, 339 days ago]
Pissing us off for no reason. Like you're doing to Cosby this month in trying to get his top 10

It's not "his" top 10. What's with playing the victim? Me scoring has nothing to do with Cosby. If Cosby wants an achievement, he will have to earn it himself instead of expecting everyone else to roll over for him. No one can reserve a top 10.

This is a pretty good example of you consistently thinking the world is against you and your friends, when in reality, they are literally just playing the game as it is intended. I wasn't aware that Cosby deserves a top 10 without anyone else trying to get it. I'll make sure not to score this month so he has less competition in a competitive game.

you, as a moderator, are harassing us

You've literally made a complaint thread and called me out by name and then made some pretty Ascii art for me. There is only one harasser here.

But what do you know, you suggest nothing.

I've just been back through the suggestions forum and found over 20 threads I've created. On top of that, I try to speak to Ender now about suggestions as it's not always worth posting on the forums because certain people bitch when updates don't happen quickly enough.

You like to play the victim as usual and pretend I shoot all your ideas down just to be mean, but that's just not true.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-30 19:30:37
[4 years, 339 days ago]

Last time I know of was when Pothead was being attacked by Myriad. Although he was trying to mount a clan to take you guys on, and guess what, you guys messed with him and drove him insane (I mean, he kinda was before, but eh).

I stole some kudos from his kudo whore, that was literally it. Pothead then attacked Escapism with his tourny bots. Rene repaid the favor. The meme is on my profile.

Yes, that's right, Torment and Escapism pretty much are co-clans. You guys share members, ratio whores, dumpers, lots of stuff. Your founding members are ex-Escapism members that had no reason to leave the clan at all. So it's obvious what you guys do. We can't trust any of you because we don't know which of you are spies or not. We'd rather have peace and quiet and talk among ourselves about our random stuff.

Ok a bit to unpack here. First of all, lol what? You mean kinda like how Escapism was co-founded by Myriad when he departed from Eternal? Are we actually Eternal, the same clan that thrived during your good old happy days? I share (aka let him borrow nowadays cause I just don't do anything) stuff with Sam but that's about it, but that's because we actually trust each other and value that more than something as trivial as being in a different clan. If something as petty as people trying to spy on your clan makes your shut everything else out, that's your own personal trust issue to deal with, or whatever you want to call it.

Oh and also, Sam and Kevin left because they were bored and wanted some competition iirc. Would have been a prime time for all the Escapism protesters to band together at that time.

Here We Go Again for Gpof.

Nice, although I was really hoping for Whitesnake.

Esvrainzas [300]
2019-05-31 15:50:40
[4 years, 338 days ago]

Esv kinda helped ruin MV for me/us too

Yeah sorry for telling you that you were playing with a banned player on your side. I thought you didn't like cheaters but I guess I was wrong since I ruined MV for you.

And you saying Myriad attacked Pothead with tourny bots shows really well what do you know about Escapism.

But I have to congratulate you because you gave some activity to the forum. Always helping the community! Thanks Zal :)

jaffar777 [260]
2019-05-31 18:02:39
[4 years, 338 days ago]

Wow this thread is pretty active! Great job guys :). I will say from my short stint with Escapism, I have not seen any sign of dumpers, cheating etc.

I got recruited by Bazza about a month of playing the game clanless. I had no other offers so I'd say other clans need to try to recruit and invest into newer players.

I remember playing bots2 green server about 15 years ago. Back then you'd get several clan invites a day. Now it seems most players are in it for themselves, paying little attention to new/other players. I remember star competitions, those were a great way to motivate team mates.

I must say the level of competition has gone down though. I'll probably hit top ten energy this month with stone2 and I took a week off from scoring (Literally just clicking, no fancy stuff).

These are my thoughts and input.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-31 18:20:26
[4 years, 338 days ago]

I have not seen any sign of dumpers

Lobster must be invisible to you then O_O

jaffar777 [260]
2019-05-31 18:32:40
[4 years, 338 days ago]

I guess I haven't been paying attention then huh? lol. Maybe my week off bots through me off. Now that you mention it, I do recall having a much bigger lead at some point haha.

jaffar777 [260]
2019-05-31 18:35:06
[4 years, 338 days ago]

Oh you meant his bot arkuden...YES I see that lol. I thought you meant fishwick. I keep getting mixed up with all these marine related names. I was wondering how the heck someone had the time to get 2 mill plus in a month from just clicking.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-31 21:09:51
[4 years, 338 days ago]

Lol marine related names, I think you're on to something.

Sinister Shadows [373]
2019-05-31 21:22:40
[4 years, 338 days ago]

yes Ark wanted a big month so alot of us chipped in and helped him in one way or another he used all my dumpers hardcore this month. He did a hell of a job i must say :P

dumps1 [2]
2019-05-31 22:03:33
[4 years, 338 days ago]

best month. and GW plat. grats lobster, you're top dog