complaints

Forum > Complaints > Indeed rage
Reply To Thread (login)
Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 03:26:07
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Why have u baned rough times? I tried loging in and I dont fuckin get it? By which means u banned those 2 fellas? Have u please got a proof of that autoclicking you are talking about? This cant be, seriously, I dont exploit my rage, but this what happened, is honestly outrageous...

Boven Alles [54]
2021-01-20 04:24:05
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Only trki is banned. But trki played on Hefe's bot(s) and those are locked too. Same as your bots and zacs bots are locked too.

Anyway, i don't think trki cheated since he is most of the times on chat or response to bmail pretty quickly. But Ender seems really sure of his case. I hope things get sorted out between them tho and hopefully it is just a misunderstanding

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 04:29:06
[3 years, 98 days ago]

well boon is now gone :(

Esvrainzas [300]
2021-01-20 04:53:05
[3 years, 98 days ago]

This is pretty heavy stuff. I feel for those who shared their bots with trki.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 04:58:33
[3 years, 98 days ago]

i dont believe trki AC but if ender believes he AC's then thats how it goes esv whether he did or not Ender is judge jury and executioner. unfortunately there as been ecous bot deleted just because they've used the same IP which i think is wrong :(

but thats how shit goes i guess hopefully there is some hope of us gettign the bots back which i highly doubt it but i can see this making a few players disappear and even less on the game

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 05:01:28
[3 years, 98 days ago]

He is the owner, yes, he is the executioner, yes, but is there once a proof to be seen? Because this is just..

Arkuden [387]
2021-01-20 05:04:17
[3 years, 98 days ago]

What makes my day is that Trki was hell bent on saying tea A/C’s and somehow trying to get him caught out.. and at the end of the day his the one who comes undone LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

EDD01 [74]
2021-01-20 05:05:10
[3 years, 98 days ago]

If trki indeed did cheat this would be justified. But somehow i cant help but think this is just more of enders personal grudge against people that actually care about the truth,a thing which ender just cant handle and/or deliver.

As usual we wont get any proof I suppose, we just have to believe enders integrity. Yet, without the so called proof i doubt he has any.

It does seem fitting for him to do this at this exact day, as we see yet another dictatorial crazy american with no integrity pull his last insane acts.

Anyway the blame is fully mine ofc, be it having put trust in someone that abused it, or be it playing a game run by yet another megalomaniac dictator. As there is no and wont come no proof,history teaches us that the latter will most likely be true.

I dare ender to let me eat my own words, but that wont happen eh?

Eps

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 05:07:12
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Boond, plenty of us, more than just trki, figured out 10 times that cupito is cheating, plenty of times, and nothing was and wont be done... do u know how it got sorted out? By a bmail from ender asking cup is he cheating? :) I guess that trki had to donate to the game and like that he would have never been banned...

AtomHeart [54]
2021-01-20 05:09:47
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Well, Ender just took a shit at his whole "no bans untill there is 100% valid proof". I never cheated on my bot and now it is deleted. So yeah, continue playing this game with that in mind. Your bot can be deleted for no reason at any time.

Bazza [382]
2021-01-20 05:10:39
[3 years, 98 days ago]

wow! and hellooo!

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 05:11:16
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Like I said, people should donate plenty to the game and they will be safe, just for the others to know from now on, I think my days are of here.

AtomHeart [54]
2021-01-20 05:12:24
[3 years, 98 days ago]

you shut the fuck up cancerous piece of shit bazza. You are the first one whos cheating you demented motherless cunt. You are other cheating faggots are the reason i dont have my bot anymore.

Arkuden [387]
2021-01-20 05:20:57
[3 years, 98 days ago]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA still funny.. the only one I feel for is Zac in all this, the rest of you suck a dick 😂

Myriad [414]
2021-01-20 05:58:08
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Wow, this is massive news. I feel for anyone who was legit and had years of hard work erased as a result of sharing passes with a cheater. I guess it's a hard but valuable lesson to be careful who you share passes with, especially on bots you care about.

As for all the people who doubt Ender's impartiality, there were plenty of players who donated whose bots were reset today. Eps had bought, what, 50 stars or something in the past few months on El Hefe. Pretty sure trki also bought quite a few himself. I don't recall any previous bans met with such denial and anger, but I guess it's bound to happen when the player base is small and obviously trki was close to a number of the remaining players.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 06:01:54
[3 years, 98 days ago]

close to some of the remaining players? he had the passwords to most of the remaining players HAHAHA

EDD01 [74]
2021-01-20 06:13:27
[3 years, 98 days ago]

One mistake myriad, there is no cheater here but ender (and teacunt ofc)

Esvrainzas [300]
2021-01-20 06:14:24
[3 years, 98 days ago]

@SJ: maybe ecoueses was the cheater and since he shares IP with trki this all happened? The truth is that some IP was caught cheating and Ender applied the rules.

Regarding the donating argument, Myriad shut it off pretty good.

AtomHeart [54]
2021-01-20 06:21:03
[3 years, 98 days ago]

No, i was not cheating. As i said to ender, feel free to check any logs of my bot. I shared ip with trki about a year ago.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 06:21:06
[3 years, 98 days ago]

@esv shit happens mate unfortunately ender will never provide the evidence which i think is needed in this situation as so many people have had their bots taken away. there are atleast 10 people i believe

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 06:36:23
[3 years, 98 days ago]

STARS, as well..

Diomedes [151]
2021-01-20 08:30:55
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Well done Ender ðŸ‘

Saint [326]
2021-01-20 10:57:25
[3 years, 98 days ago]

If it was a grudge for being annoying sj would of been banned a long time ago fuck acers

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 11:10:33
[3 years, 98 days ago]

I dont care about ac, we are talking about smth else, meh, nvm.

hyp [74]
2021-01-20 11:28:40
[3 years, 98 days ago]

So Escapism back on track ? ^^

Chriseps [168]
2021-01-20 12:32:20
[3 years, 98 days ago]

lol this is a confirmed fake now

random bots that trki never logged onto have been deleted

Sad little ender, sad..

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 12:34:40
[3 years, 98 days ago]

True, we just calculated and saw bots being deleted and trki didnt even know the passes to them..

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 12:38:28
[3 years, 98 days ago]

To be honest I have noticed that also.

Chriseps [168]
2021-01-20 12:42:11
[3 years, 98 days ago]

actually.. some of my personal bots have been deleted.. which kinda implies enders says IM cheating.. now this is getting kinda personal

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-20 12:43:14
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Mine too..

stone46 [30]
2021-01-20 13:06:53
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Maybe he is just culling? I really don't think trki was cheating, every time i reached out to him online he responded promptly. Has Ender commented on the deletions yet? Could this be a hacking?

Chriseps [168]
2021-01-20 13:09:42
[3 years, 98 days ago]

in fact, i kinda know for sure that I wasnt cheating..

so this is all a big bs

Nikac [50]
2021-01-20 13:15:40
[3 years, 98 days ago]

This is big loss for already dead game. It reminds me of times when bots 2 falled down. I am concerned about Eps and his loss of hefe bot. It is not fair by any mean.

jaffar666 [33]
2021-01-20 13:24:21
[3 years, 98 days ago]

I agree^^ Escapism isn't even trying to put up a fight or active and now the only relevant clan in Strung Out takes a big blow.

It kinda doesn't make sense for Ender to come down with such a major culling considering no one is around to even care about cheating. Not that i'm cheating ofcourse, i'm not impressive enough to even be on the radar yet lol

Zach01 [132]
2021-01-20 13:38:43
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Hard news to take, I'm still very suspicious over this and highly doubt trki is cheating since he comes on chat a lot and always responds to bmail very quick. I know he uses the legit scripts that tell you average train exp and max exp etc? Also why spend so much money on a game then risk ac'ing doesnt make any sense to me.

I have lost a lot of bots, and spent a lot of money/time buying them and tps for hefe etc, but like Myriad said thats a risk of sharing things I will get over it and move on.

Zach01 [132]
2021-01-20 16:32:42
[3 years, 98 days ago]

After taking time to think and look at what bots have been locked and which have not, this actually makes no sense at all.

Firstly I bought The handmaids tale clan from peet last month which are level 100 dumpers, only me and peet have ever logged on them trk nor anyone else ever had any reason to nor did they know the pass, yet they are now locked.

The only rw I have had locked is my 350 which yes trki logged on but then why not lock my 285 which trki used a lot and is the only 285 rw in the game, even more ridiculously trki hasnt even had his own 350 rw locked?

And this is still the wrong approach if trki was actually cheating which I and many others still very much doubt, you really need to clear this up Ender because at the moment it looks like you have just gone on a bot locking rampage aimed at certain players.

Chriseps [168]
2021-01-20 18:20:29
[3 years, 98 days ago]

so, basically, Ender is now officially accusing trki, zach, aldin and myself (and maybe more people) of using an ac-er.. Which seems to has happened at a time where at least 3 (and maybe all 4) werent even online.

In which universe didnt that at least ring a tiny little bell in his mind that there may be something else happening here?

The so called ac-ing has been said to have been done by a number of different IP's. The result of said accusal is that SOME bots of every one of us were deleted, but by far not all bots that have been logged onto. Ender claims all of the bots that have been logged onto from these IP's were banned. Ergo: very false claim. And again, this doesnt make the slightest sense, no matter how crooked his thoughts may be.

Now ofcourse Ender will say that the cheater has logged onto all the bots that were deleted. Which is complete bullshit, as everyone of us has bots locked that only they had the pass to and only they have logged on to.

In due time Ender will come with more explanations. Now we all know that these explanations wont have ANY proof at all (cause there just cant be any). The result of the unproven explanations will ofcourse be that his system is right and all of us cheated without even the slightest of doubt.

Ender has become what he always claims to hate in other games. A mod that bans people for no real reason other than his own bad mood.

Oh and ofcourse we all know who the person is that (or ordered to) messed up with our IP's, but hey, he sent Ender a b-mail he isnt cheating, so thats defo proof, right!

Now i dont care about losing some accounts on something as trivious as a game, but i do care about my name being dredged through the mud by false accusations.

Reinstate all that you have clearly falsely banned.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-20 19:03:41
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Order... Order.... ORDER IN THE COURT YOU PEASENTS

Arkuden [387]
2021-01-20 20:24:38
[3 years, 98 days ago]

Lmao Daz 😂

Ender [1]
Administrator
2021-01-21 18:51:32
[3 years, 97 days ago]

Given that this was a pretty unique case affecting a number of players, I'll share some details on what I observed and the action I took. The downside of sharing this information is that it gives future cheaters more visibility into my detection methods, but there are too many false statements about what happened, the game's policies, why bots were locked/reset, accusations against me, etc. to leave them unaddressed, so I'm making an exception. I also hope that by being transparent this time, that I will be given more benefit of the doubt in the future.

WHAT I OBSERVED

Over the past couple months, I found 3 IPs (there were possibly more, but these were the 3 I focused on) that my automated scripts detected unusually high levels of activity from. These scripts are noisy and are merely a way to detect "interesting" cases that warrant further investigation. That is, I do not act solely based on what these scripts flag, but rather use them as a starting point for what needs looking into. There's a lot of data available to me to sift through and I use various tools. I won't cover everything because there are so many ways of looking at this data and I want to keep some methods secret, but here are a few:

• High numbers of battles per hour: On 2020-01-16 there were 6,823 battles initiated by a single IP in a single hour[1]. In other words, just under 2 clicks a second (on average - even more in individual bursts) sustained for an hour. This is far, far beyond the usual levels of activity for normal players.

• High numbers of battles per second: Across December 2020 and January 2021, there are a significant number of instances where multiple battles were being initiated per second[2]. In the most extreme example, there are 3 cases where 5 battles are initiated in the same second[3]. Since 5 is the maximum number of bots the game will allow online at once per IP, this maximum isn't surprising that at some point, the autoclicker would "line up" for each of the bots and do a click on each at the ~exact same time. There were 447 cases of 4 clicks happening in the same second, 8,815 cases of 3 clicks happening in the same second, and 75,848 cases of 2 clicks happening in the same second. I'll say this gets slightly less suspicious at the lower end because 2 clicks occasionally happening within a second is believable - not with this frequency though.

• Simply odd behavior: I've seen countless ways that seemingly strange behavior is actually explained by something simple, so this isn't convincing by itself, but it certainly lends credibility to the other strong evidence. As one example of odd behavior, on 2020-12-02 during a 2 second window, the exact same battle page was loaded 17 times[4].

I found these combined observations to be sufficient evidence of autoclicking.

THE ACTION I TOOK

In short, I followed the same policy I always follow when cheating happens.

In more detail, I locked/reset all bots that had a significant amount of playtime in the past few months from at least 1 of the 3 IP addresses in question. "Ownership" is such a muddy concept in a game where people have dozens if not hundreds of accounts that are regularly shared with several other people. It's impossible for me to know that bot A is "owned" by person 1 and that bot B is "owned" by person 2 because there isn't even a clear definition of ownership. What is clear though is that there are (at least) 3 IP addresses from which autoclicking happened. I can also precisely determine how much activity per bot there has been from these IPs. Using this information, I constructed a query to produce the list of 345 bots that I locked/reset. Note that it has an activity threshold applied, so if the autoclicker logged into your bot once for 5 minutes, it was not locked/reset. And yes, this unfortunately means that there were likely people that had not cheated themselves who now have bots of theirs locked. I understand the frustration, but it has always been the game's policy to lock/reset any accounts a cheater has had their hands on. This is an unfortunate consequence of sharing accounts when the person you share with abuses your trust. I recognize this will drive some legitimate players away that got swept up with the bad, but I don't see any way around this if I'm going to consistently enforce the game's rules.

In summary:

• If you cheated: Your bots are locked/reset. You are not welcome back and will be banned on sight.

• If you did not cheat, but had bots locked/reset: You are not being labeled a cheater. You are unfortunately collateral damage of someone you trusted. You are welcome to stay.

LOCKED/RESET BY MISTAKE?

I'm not above mistakes. If you think your bots were wrongly locked/reset, then please bmail me with details and I promise I will look into it (please be specific, e.g. include bot ids or ranges of names if there are many). I was pretty careful with my query, but I'm happy to double-check and set things right (with an apology star).

LOST ACCESS TO STARS?

For the legitimate players who lost access to perm stars: It's not my intention to lock you out of these. This is a bit of a gray area with star trading, so this is something I'll look into on a case-by-case basis. Please bmail me if this happened to you and we can chat.

REACTIONS

• To those of you who have remained civil: Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it.

• To those of you who have been harshly critical: I get it. Please trust me that, as always, I'm trying to do the right thing. Given the complexity of these situations though and the number of stakeholders, this necessarily is going to mean that some of you are unhappy. It is impossible for me to satisfy everyone, but I will do my best.

• To those of you have threatened me or the game: Please stop.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

I'm sure I've forgotten something here. I also know that with this game's 10+ year history, many feel they've been wronged by me at some point (if I have, I'm sorry), that I've "ignored" other cheaters that they were "sure" of (I hope the level of detail of this post shows you how thorough my investigations are and I hope that you appreciate that I would rather let a cheater play than accidentally ban a legitimate player), that my actions were financially motivated (this makes no sense for several reasons but is a common refrain of those upset with me), or that I even have some personal vendetta against them (this isn't true, I generally don't hold grudges in life - it's too short!). Please be assured that I really am trying to do what's right and fair. Criticism of my general lack of attention/development on the game in the past few years is justified, but I don't think the feedback about me being biased, acting without evidence, comparing me to Trump (this was by far the most insulting thing I read here), etc. is fair at all.

With that said, I'll continue monitoring this thread (and eventually catch up on bmail) to see if there's anything else I need to share.

APPENDIX - QUERIES

Here is some of the hard evidence to back the observations I shared above that I based my decision on. I'm guessing not many people are familiar with these kinds of command-line tools, so I've tried to provide plain English translations of what each is doing. Note that the pipe ("|") is used to string commands together, so treat that as a delimiter when reading them.

[1] Print the access log file from 2021-01-16 (cat), filter to lines with the IP in question (grep), filter to lines from the 15th hour (grep), filter to battles (grep), and count the number of lines (wc):

$ cat 20210116.log | grep 'REDACTED_IP' | grep '16/Jan/2021:15' | grep 'GET /fight' | wc -l

[2] Print the access log files from December 2020 and January 2021 (cat), filter to lines with the IP in question (grep), filter to battles (grep), extract the timestamp (sed), count the number of instances of each timestamp (uniq), sort the timestamp frequencies (sort), truncate to only the number of times each timestamp appears (awk), and count how frequently each frequency appears (uniq):

$ cat log/apache/access/{202012,202101}*.log | grep 'REDACTED_IP' | grep 'GET /fight' | sed 's/.*\(\[.*\]\).*/\1/' | uniq -c | sort -n | awk '{ print $1 }' | uniq -c
 406226 1
  75848 2
   8815 3
    447 4
      3 5

[3] Print the access log file from 2021-01-07 (cat), filter to lines with the IP in question (grep), filter to battles (grep), and inspect manually (less):

$ cat log/apache/access/20210107.log | grep 'REDACTED_IP' | grep 'GET /fight' | less
REDACTED_IP 67673 - - [07/Jan/2021:16:31:21 -0500] "GET /fight/300/55544/23032 HTTP/1.1" 200 3327 37285 "http://bots4.net/fight/300/55544/49389"
REDACTED_IP 67674 - - [07/Jan/2021:16:31:21 -0500] "GET /fight/300/55545/49129 HTTP/1.1" 200 3382 40833 "http://bots4.net/fight/300/55545/14118"
REDACTED_IP 69697 - - [07/Jan/2021:16:31:21 -0500] "GET /fight/111/74263/51390 HTTP/1.1" 200 3254 42067 "http://bots4.net/fight/111/74263/884"
REDACTED_IP 69698 - - [07/Jan/2021:16:31:21 -0500] "GET /fight/111/74268/39536 HTTP/1.1" 200 3229 33978 "http://bots4.net/fight/111/74268/38494"
REDACTED_IP 69699 - - [07/Jan/2021:16:31:21 -0500] "GET /fight/111/74267/49611 HTTP/1.1" 200 3184 35184 "http://bots4.net/fight/111/74267/38267"

[4] Print the access log file from 2020-12-02 (cat), filter to lines with the IP in question (grep), filter to battles (grep), and inspect manually (less):

$ cat log/apache/access/20201202.log | grep 'REDACTED_IP' | grep 'GET /fight' | less
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17129 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17763 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17832 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 30747 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17256 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17545 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:54 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17363 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 18883 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 18736 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 15440 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 19630 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 20090 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17423 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 16979 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 18120 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 17006 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"
REDACTED_IP 70744 - - [02/Dec/2020:04:19:55 -0500] "GET /fight/73/7028/7414 HTTP/1.1" 200 2788 16570 "http://bots4.net/fight/73/7028/61213"

Saint [326]
2021-01-21 19:01:40
[3 years, 97 days ago]

So is there gonna be a ban to completely remove said cheater from existence cause there’s 5 people effected and all of them still have remaining bots. Or at least some mention of who it actually was other than a vague trk / el-hefe stab

Fishwick [135]
2021-01-21 19:12:15
[3 years, 97 days ago]

It sucks that you've had to reveal information about catching cheaters.

To anyone who wanted to direct their anger at Ender, please think it through in future. It's much less likely that the admin of the game wants to ban half the active bots for some weird vendetta than it is the person you think is your friend is cheating and lying to you. 5 clicks in a second is not human.

If you somehow still legitimately think a games admin has it out for you and will unfairly ban you, why are you even playing? Seems like you are asking for trouble.

Saint, as Ender said, his scripts don't cover every single bot someone may own, just the ones that got played a lot semi recently. If you think there's bots he missed that should be banned, shoot him a PM

Saint [326]
2021-01-21 19:15:16
[3 years, 97 days ago]

Hard to say when you don’t know who actually cheated though most of the banned shot is Chriseps so that’s a start

Zach01 [132]
2021-01-21 19:48:31
[3 years, 97 days ago]

Firstly, you can rule me out.

I played a lot in December and the only bots I got locked were my 350 rw and a 200 i bought from trki. Upon double checking the handmaids tale wasn't locked it just ran out of treasury, and I used all my dumpers in December.

I have played this game a long time and done some stupid things I even admit, but I have never cheated.

I appreciate Enders reply, although the 3 IP is going to stick in everyones head now even mine. were 2 trki and 1 his brother? was it 3 different people? I guess we will never find out.

I don't know if I can continue playing from here, out of everyone on here I trusted trki the most, we spoke all day about bots on facebook, helped eachother out.. we even played pubg and had a laugh with eachother on voicechat when all along it looks like he was lying to me, eps and the rest of strung.

So yeah it sucks to be deceived, but life goes on and it's only a game at the end of everything.

AtomHeart [54]
2021-01-22 04:07:52
[3 years, 96 days ago]

again, im trki's brother, i got my bot deleted ( single bot, the only one i played on - Ecoueses, level 386 ). I logged in my bot from his pc few times during last year, not significant sessions ( around 10 min ), zero times during last 2 months. We lived together from september 2019 to january 2020. Never used any form of ac from my place, so i really doubt that "third" IP is mine.

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-22 07:15:22
[3 years, 96 days ago]

In all these codes I still dont see a single bot that can be related to Chris, can anyone see smth? But I guess they have just not been placed on forum like these ones.

Zach01 [132]
2021-01-22 07:24:48
[3 years, 96 days ago]

For anyone struggling to understand the code very well, if you look at the evidence part in the beginning of the Enders post he numbers each statement of suspicious evidence he's identified which links it to each part of code.

Looking at the levels of the bots from the code its all trki bots 111 energy dumpers, tomato when it was level 73 etc etc, but it seems uncertain if there are more cheaters than just trki, its very possible trki was all 3 IP if he played at work, home and phone etc.. then there is vpn to consider also.

jaffar666 [33]
2021-01-22 09:50:52
[3 years, 96 days ago]

The coding is way above my head. But from what I've seen it looks like legitimate cheating/acing did occur.

I am happy that Ender has been very transparent and addressing as much as he could, although is unfortunate news that this is a team mate. I am very much against cheating as it really cheapens the experience and takes away from the legit hard work of other players. I hope you stick around Zach, you got me back into the swing of things

listan2 [100]
2021-01-22 11:42:52
[3 years, 96 days ago]

Ender could form a council with people of his choosing and maybe do a vote on bans. Just an idea to throw out there. might take some pressure off of him and let the community be at least heard when something big like this takes place. Another suggestion would be maybe select some mod/mods behind the scenes. This is all just a suggestion btw, not wanting to offend or upset anyone. This game seems to have a small but loving community. I personally dont get to play much but do enjoy what little i do play. and i ride the nostalgia waves pretty hard when doing it. Pretty sad to log in to see all of this and hope this doesnt set back the community

Fishwick [135]
2021-01-22 11:51:23
[3 years, 96 days ago]

A council for bans is the wrong direction, bans are based on hard evidence as we've seen, not a collective feeling.

Mods already get insulted whenever they do minor forum maintenance for being in the wrong clan or social circle. I'm not sure giving them actual impactful responsibilities will make anyone feel better. As we've seen in this thread, even Ender gets accused of being biased, and he doesn't even play the game.

listan2 [100]
2021-01-22 11:59:16
[3 years, 96 days ago]

ya im just throwing it out there. Im sure theres a better solution. just hoping a spark a brain fart for someone lol :D

Shadowofdeath 20 [240]
2021-01-22 12:09:19
[3 years, 96 days ago]

Just lock and delete the thread.

Chriseps [168]
2021-01-22 13:30:46
[3 years, 96 days ago]

So Ender,

since the vast majority of the bots that were banned/locked were mine and mine alone (trki never had that pass), i guess you actually ARE accusing ME personally for using an ac.

Surely it cant be that 1 person gets banned and over 80% (roughly estimated) of the bots that were locked are somehow collateral damage?

Since i absolutely know for sure that i never used one (trust me, i wouldve noticed if i wasnt clicking myself) this can mean only 2 things:

1) your entire essay is a bs lie

2) your system has got some serious flaws

Since i dont believe you would do the first, i guess that leaves the latter to be the case.

Now, I dont have the slightest clue of how to read/open/use any of the links you posted, so i cant comment on any of that, but i do know that none of those 'evidence' could possibly apply to me. I do can read the 3 dots you named as example tho. I am very sure none of them could apply to my IP (and i always play from the same IP). Tho i guess simply odd behaviour could be anything, but the example you mention wont be me.

Only thing i can imagine is the 3 or 4 clicks within the second (if by that you mean 3 or 4 clicks on 3 or 4different bots, not if you mean on the same bot). Yes i have 2 to 4 browsers lined up next to each other when i score and windump. These fights tend to be over quick and when im in a good flow i can imagine i click many a link per second. Never ever for long periods tho: as a legit player not using an ac i have the (dis)advantage of beaing a heavy smoker (and i dont smoke inside). If i go without a smoke for about an hour, that is as close to quitting as i could ever be. When i get back from smoking, yes, i do click all the neatly lined up bots right after another. Tho i guess having a 3-5 minute pause every half an hour wont raise much flags towards using an ac.

So i really, really am interested in more information why MY IP raised so many flags. So many actually that they seemed reason enough to actually ban me instantly. I really dont see anything that could even be close to a flag towards my playing. Especially not in the last couple of months, since i didnt score/play much mostly through november and december and i started building new dumpers in the last 2 weeks, which im sure you can see in your logs causes me to score/wd much slower.

REACTIONS Im actually glad i hurt you so much by comparing you to Trump. I know that wasnt very nice (at all), so thats not the reason im glad about it. The reason is: maybe, just maybe, now you know how much it hurts ME that you actually accuse me of cheating (faulty system or not).

For the rest: i always treat people who deserve it with the utmost respect. If anyone feels like i didnt treat them with respect you have either misinterpretted what i said (i.e. Andrew a few months back), or you deserved it (i.e. calling me a cheater and/or stealing from me)

LOCKED/RESET BY MISTAKE? As i stated, surely it cant be a mistake that all my bots were banned (including the new ones i just built, ty), but hey maybe it was so ill post the names of the bots that were mistakenly locked (or stolen, whichever you prefer). I know you said bmail me, but you clearly told me you wouldnt answer me back anyway a while back, so i guess bmail is out of the question.

Im sure there are more of them, but these will be the main ones (and i left all the bots that were (possibly) used by trki out)

All of these bots were used solely by me:

AF01 to AF20 Mistake01 to Mistake20 (no pun intended) NK01 to NK20 NK21 to NK40 MSP01 to err maybe MSP14 or so EDD811 to EDD819 EDD711 to EDD719

These bots were used by me and aldin:

POfE21 to POfE80

LOST ACCESS TO STARS? Ill consider that stealing, since i didnt break any rules.

CLOSING THOUGHTS All i care about is having my name cleared from any bullshit.

So i pretty please would want to get any of the so called 'proof' of me either acing or being flagged for that. It just CANT be true for my IP.

If you have any decency (more than me, show youre the better man) at all (and your essay wasnt just a complete lie) ill be either having solid proof or an offical pardon me sir and get my shit back (again this is a case of the first wont be true, so lets just assume the latter).

APPENDIX Yes, I do have one

listan2 [100]
2021-01-22 13:57:45
[3 years, 96 days ago]

would someone using a vpn or a program to have more than 2 windows open make some false reports? again, im just trying to be helpful guys not meaning any offense or upset/question anyone/

Saint [328]
2021-01-22 14:00:28
[3 years, 96 days ago]

Those fight links levels 73 and 111 look like trk mostly cause it’s tomato’s pre level fights and the 111s are likely the dumpers on it at 150 none of it shows a level eps uses except the 300 but unlikely too

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2021-01-23 08:36:47
[3 years, 95 days ago]

well the game seems to be dead today i wonder why? lol

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-23 10:12:44
[3 years, 95 days ago]

FFS!

Cokie [150]
2021-01-23 10:49:26
[3 years, 95 days ago]

well, since there comes no proof whatsoever of this so called cheating by me, i guess its safe to say by now that it was a deliberate attempt by ender to fuck me personally.

wanna bet he thought trki had all my passes too, so he thought he could safely lock all my bots. Big wrong by mr. dictator.

as there is no proof against me, i also guess its safe to say that all evidence against trki has prolly been faked too.. tho i doubt ender has the skills to do that, since he doesnt even seem able to write a simple query against an ip.

and i guess the game is dead cause by now everyone (except some people who were in on the scam) will be scared they get locked for no reason too.

Esvrainzas [300]
2021-01-24 03:29:20
[3 years, 94 days ago]

"Small but loving community"

Hahaha

listan2 [100]
2021-01-25 09:33:58
[3 years, 93 days ago]

this makes me a sad panda :(

br22 [107]
2021-01-25 14:52:35
[3 years, 93 days ago]

i see someone still doesnt want to admit his fuckups and clean up the major mess he made..

kinda does remind you of someone else these last couple of years eh?

Free AF01!

Free AF02!

Free AF03!

Free AF04!

Free AF05!

Free AF06!

Free AF07!

Free AF08!

Free AF09!

Free AF10!

Free AF11!

Free AF12!

Free AF13!

Free AF14!

Free AF15!

Free AF16!

Free AF17!

Free AF18!

Free AF19!

Free AF20!

And free their 200+ other friends that have been locked up for no reason, without any proof, without just trial!

Never forget! Never give in to dictators like Putin, Trump, Mazur, Lukashenko, Jong un and the likes of them!

listan2 [100]
2021-01-25 15:00:25
[3 years, 93 days ago]

I mean, he is the one who owns this and operates it. I don't really have a horse in this race and I cant say what he did was fair, right, justified, etc.. I don't have enough knowledge about it. but that is a really silly statement. This is a game. don't try and politicize it. There's always the option for you to get the source code and make your own bots game and operate it as you see fit. realistically he can take this down at any time he wants and we will be left with only a memory of the bots game. it sucks but thats just the reality of it.

Nawesome [165]
2021-01-25 15:09:00
[3 years, 93 days ago]

ugh dont take everything so seriously, makes life so much better..

oh and free the Mistake boys too!

CarterHallie [2]
2021-01-25 15:11:18
[3 years, 93 days ago]

"He can take the game down" "Make your own"

Doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants 🤷â€â™‚ï¸

Nawesome [165]
2021-01-25 15:13:17
[3 years, 93 days ago]

with great power comes great responsibility!

bevrijd de nieuwe jongens, jonge!

br21 [107]
2021-01-25 15:22:50
[3 years, 93 days ago]

and you are free to learn space travel and colonize mars and operate it as you see fit.. realistically if them dictators want, they can pull the plug on our earth anytime, thats just the reality of it

listan2 [100]
2021-01-25 15:23:05
[3 years, 93 days ago]

it kinda does. you dictate what goes on in your house, who can do what inside your home. this really isnt any different. hes the owner, he has control, he can do whatever he wants except force us to stay.

br21 [107]
2021-01-25 15:24:46
[3 years, 93 days ago]

you just mad cause i kicked yer ass out of my clan

stone31 [31]
2021-01-25 15:39:19
[3 years, 93 days ago]

Man Trump was a terrible Dictator...Lower taxes, record low unemployment, no new wars, best economy and stock market, putting all Americans first, donated entire salary, peace in the middle east, middle finger to real communism in China...Just a terrible dictator.

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-25 15:41:59
[3 years, 93 days ago]

well i didnt vote for im!

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-25 15:42:38
[3 years, 93 days ago]

+fucking 1!!!

listan2 [100]
2021-01-25 16:12:42
[3 years, 93 days ago]

actually not mad at all. i didnt contribute much. i play what little i can when im at work, you had no benefit from me being in there really, the energy contributions didnt make or break you guys. yall still kicked ass without me. I do think that the people banned should be able to speak with him privately cause everyone makes mistakes.

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-25 16:19:03
[3 years, 93 days ago]

Well said.

listan2 [100]
2021-01-25 16:22:11
[3 years, 93 days ago]

my apologies if i upset anyone and ill help yall any way that i can.

stone4 [46]
2021-01-25 16:43:39
[3 years, 93 days ago]

Man I wish we had Trump instead of our Globalist sellout in PM Justin Trudeau....Oh well I still hope the man at the helm of our entire nation does well. Don't wish harm on anyone

not neps [1]
2021-01-26 11:27:50
[3 years, 92 days ago]

I drop by every few weeks or months or so, but I think this is the first time in half a decade that I've read a long-ass Bots4 forum thread top to to bottom. Nice.

pofe108 [125]
2021-01-29 15:23:58
[3 years, 89 days ago]

yo cheat-Ed, hw bout you finally fix your mistakes..

or was it personal after all eh? fak-Ed it all eh?

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:25:34
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Now Mr. Number 1 record holder is attacking me because I left.

Never wrote any hostile messages, nothing, just left with my 3 bots that were inconsequential to the clan in the long run.

As far as I'm concerned, you're all a bunch of cheat loving fuck heads.

Good lord, to think that WE (PH) used to have thin skin.

Cry babies, fucking cry!

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:26:39
[3 years, 89 days ago]

lmao, what a bunch of limp dick losers. Huhuhu

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:28:52
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Lmao. Zach's ego is so sore he's attacking us just because I left Strung Out. He's acting like we fucked his mama (too fat for us, sorry bro).

Pathetic little bitch ass he is.

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 18:29:12
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Looks like you're the one crying xD

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:29:47
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You should see the b-mails he sent me lol.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:30:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

First you get caught cheating, then the bitch fest begins. Pathetic.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:33:15
[3 years, 89 days ago]

So glad I left. I scored for you, supplied stars, and now this. Why the fuck would I want to be a part of a clan that behaves in such a Dictatorial manner?

Literally the minute I left I was attacked. Fuck you, and fuck cheaters. As far as I'm concerned, that's all of you!

EDD1006 [100]
2021-01-29 18:33:50
[3 years, 89 days ago]

you on the booze again mate?

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 18:35:19
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You quite finished? Vulgar little baby.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:36:08
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Oh, and you're not? I supplied you guys with stars, scored for you...I didn't ask to join, I was ASKED to join. Then I leave, without smearing anyone, and I'm INSTANTLY attacked!

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:36:48
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Me the baby, that's funny.

EDD1005 [100]
2021-01-29 18:38:37
[3 years, 89 days ago]

was just asking cause you told me you had some probs with that before.. sorry to see you go

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:39:32
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Still do.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:40:09
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I didn't say anything negative until Zach quite literally started attacking me.

EDD1005 [100]
2021-01-29 18:40:15
[3 years, 89 days ago]

just remember.. its other people having a problem with you drinking, not you

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:40:55
[3 years, 89 days ago]

It's both.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:42:32
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Why should Mr. Record holder for monthly energy give a F if I leave? That's what confuses me. He's done more in 1 month that I've done since I joined. Then he attacks me, why?

pofe103 [125]
2021-01-29 18:42:41
[3 years, 89 days ago]

try designers for a change, lift you up

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 18:43:23
[3 years, 89 days ago]

wah wah cry more, telling me to "go fuck myself" didn't help your cause.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:43:46
[3 years, 89 days ago]

At least I have a cause.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:44:11
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Waaah Cosby left! Waaah better attack him, cuz? reasons?

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 18:45:28
[3 years, 89 days ago]

It's a game I can attack who I want when I want.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:45:50
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I didn't say you couldn't.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:46:23
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Doesn't mean you're not an oversensitive, reactionary twat though. Which you are.

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 18:47:11
[3 years, 89 days ago]

OK, thanks mate :D

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:47:34
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Shit...I should probably inform Pirate that he's being attacked by a violent toddler.

pofe110 [125]
2021-01-29 18:48:19
[3 years, 89 days ago]

i am a public socializer too

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:48:58
[3 years, 89 days ago]

If you wanted me to continue being an allie (i would have still temped stars and such), you just ruined it. Like I said, I temped stars to ratio whores I never even used.

Whatever.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:49:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I didn't expect this from you, Zach. Honestly.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:53:38
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I never talked shit, nothing. 5 seconds after I leave, I'm getting raped. I'm shocked anyone even noticed that fast, but why? Like I said, you scored more in 1 month than I ever did.

Doesn't matter anyway. You do everything right, 1 tiny miniscule thing "wrong", and you're on the shit list. So why fucking bother?

EDD1004 [100]
2021-01-29 18:55:57
[3 years, 89 days ago]

well tbh.. even if you dont do anything wrong whatsoever on this game, you get fucked anyway.. seems to be the games whole idea

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 18:57:01
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Yep. But now it's concentrated on me. Because I had the nerve to go back to my first clan and my solo clan. Wow! So vile.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:00:02
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Damn, Zach still throwing a hissy fit. Attacking Pirate (Not me). I never did or said anything bad about him until he attacked me for leaving. What a fucking toddler. Learn to control your emotions, bro. Man up, etc.

"B-BUT COSBY LEFT?! HE CAN'T DO DAT!"

Fuck off, bitch.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:01:11
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You can attack us all you want, but you'll NEVER be able to change the fact that you'll always be a pathetic, whiny, bitch boy.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:02:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I should feel FLATTERED that me leaving has elicited such an emotional response from you.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:03:51
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Oh, you're writing. I already know what it's gonna say. Blah, blah, fucking blah!

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 19:04:23
[3 years, 89 days ago]

LOLOLOL, dude your reaction is priceless.

I would of stopped like 30 mins ago when I realised it wasn't getting to you, but this is something else.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:05:25
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You're not even attacking me anymore.

Boo14 [275]
2021-01-29 19:06:14
[3 years, 89 days ago]

is only a game why you heff to be mad

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:06:36
[3 years, 89 days ago]

The point is, I respected you, dude. You're like the last one I would have expected to do this.

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 19:06:41
[3 years, 89 days ago]

What you crying for then?

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:07:54
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I'm not crying, I'm laughing.

I'll be laughing even more when Ender finishes the job ;)

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:09:50
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Ender didn't "kill" his own game just to spite you. All he did was punish cheaters (at least 3 ips). You should all be very afraid :)

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:10:52
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Don't worry, though. If you didn't do anything wrong, I'm sure you have nothing to fear! LMFAO! :D

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:13:59
[3 years, 89 days ago]

So glad I only Temped you guys stars, otherwise they would've been lost when the cheating POS's were banned! Thank fucking GOD!

EDD1004 [100]
2021-01-29 19:17:26
[3 years, 89 days ago]

i see.. more false accusing on my behalf.. wut did i do?

if ed was a man he wouldve fixed this already and if he knew coding we would never be in this shit

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:19:34
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I'm just pissed about Zach, ok. Never would have expected this from him.

EDD1004 [100]
2021-01-29 19:20:15
[3 years, 89 days ago]

but you wouldve expected this from me more than from him :'(

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:20:24
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Dumbass, toddler trolls always get off on the reaction of the other, never realizing how dimwitted, childish, and utterly PITIFUL we actually view them.

Yeah Zach, this is how I (and most people, I'm sure), actually. view you.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:20:47
[3 years, 89 days ago]

The personal attacks is what I mean.

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:27:17
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I've always been quiet. I never talked much. But I've always been kind (for the most part), offered help, temp stars, etc. I was asked to join Torment and I did. Then I was asked to join you guys, and I did. I didn't do nearly as much as I could/should have, But I never asked for anything. I tempted Luth stars, and supplied a ratio whore with some, never using it myself.

I declan my 3 bots, which for the most part didn't do much, and I'm instantly attacked. No message beforehand, nothing. Just attacked out of the blue.

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 19:30:46
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I've always been quiet. I never talked much.

LOL

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:36:03
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I haven't until now. Everyone knows this, I haven't posted on the forum in well over a year, barely ever posted in the clan forum. I joined up and helped you guys, although not scoring like I could, and now this.

With this kind of treatment, no wonder the game is dying.

EDD1004 [100]
2021-01-29 19:38:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

im thinking about dying my hair again..

imnotemo

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:39:45
[3 years, 89 days ago]

The last time I thought I actually was harsh and wrong, I gave Eps 3 Perm stars.

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-29 19:40:44
[3 years, 89 days ago]

much 'preciated

battleminion [320]
2021-01-29 19:41:51
[3 years, 89 days ago]

hey i want free perm stars too where do i sign up ^_^

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-29 19:42:32
[3 years, 89 days ago]

when i was young i wanted to be a sperm star

oh how i tried.. loads and loads..

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 19:45:51
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Honestly, I'm just hurt that someone I had a lot of respect for would to this.

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-29 19:57:41
[3 years, 89 days ago]

respect? we still talking zach here? ^^

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 20:00:44
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I was.

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-29 20:03:20
[3 years, 89 days ago]

we playing the 'i was' game?

i was... left wing idealist when i was young!

until i found out it was just idiot hippies doing nothing at all really

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 20:05:52
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I used to think Escapism was the worst, but suddenly, a new contender has emerged.

pofe101 [125]
2021-01-29 20:07:13
[3 years, 89 days ago]

ed was a right wing idealist matterafact.. he is still storming the capitol i heard

you hating esc got me 3 perm stars, aye ^^

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 20:09:06
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Yeah, still not a fan, but at least I'm consistent. Like you, I believe there is a cheater(s) in their midst. I don't care what clan, I want them all gone.

EDD1003 [100]
2021-01-29 20:10:11
[3 years, 89 days ago]

same here

i really dont like being called one when im quite positive i aint one tho ^^

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 20:12:10
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I didn't call you a cheater. I declanned my 3 bots and was attacked less than 1 minute later.

pofe104 [125]
2021-01-29 20:14:00
[3 years, 89 days ago]

nah not you.. ed did.. ofcourse without any proof (there cant be any).

but hey, the only reason SO got so many (false) bans and esc didnt (falso too), is cause ed married teacunt's sister

Maleficent [223]
2021-01-29 20:15:18
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You should keep your dog on a leash :)

pofe104 [125]
2021-01-29 20:16:57
[3 years, 89 days ago]

i only have a pussy

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:17:52
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Yeah, I can see that.

pofe104 [125]
2021-01-29 20:18:59
[3 years, 89 days ago]

hey now.. you couldnt tell a pussy if it was in yer face (scifi joke!)

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:22:54
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Pussy in my face is my middle name ;)

A message to any clanless peeps reading this: Join Strung Out for free plats (previously Escapsism), but don't you dare ever leave, lest you incur the wrath of a giant toddler.

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:24:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Imagine being so upset that Cosby (me) left. Calm down bro, dry your eyes, I'm still here. Relax!

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:25:57
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Imagine being such a thin skinned baby. Sad!

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:29:35
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Awwww, widdle Zach keeps attacking me. I guess that limp dick child has something to prove. WAAAH! :D

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:31:05
[3 years, 89 days ago]

The hilarious thing is, I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks this, Mr. Delete Eternal via bitch fit.

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:35:00
[3 years, 89 days ago]

His smooth brain thinks attacking me makes him look strong. Lmao. We all know how fucking pathetic and devoid of any and all morals you are. Why don't you go back to Eternal? Oh wait....Your petty selfishness killed them. Shame to see you haven't grown at all since then.

Go fuck yourself with a handfull of broken glass.

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:36:41
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Training against Infant, how appropriate.

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 20:40:26
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I will never help any one of you ever again for any reason, primarily because of Mr. Limp Dick here (Zach, who else?). He continues to cry like the little dumbass juvenile he is.

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-29 21:12:13
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Yo Cosby, STFU!

Honeypot [35]
2021-01-29 21:17:45
[3 years, 89 days ago]

There go your stars bro. Hope you don't need them.

Silence is Golden [43]
2021-01-29 21:20:34
[3 years, 89 days ago]

So glad that I no longer share a clan with the 2 biggest dickheads in the game :)

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-29 21:20:51
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Whatever dude, your embarrassing yourself and I’m slapping you out of it! Call it tough love! And let that be an example of your ability to be quite spiteful to someone who’s never had any quarrels with you. Telling you to shut the fuck up is simply me trying to help. So stfu

Silence is Golden [43]
2021-01-29 21:23:25
[3 years, 89 days ago]

If you're siding with Zach, you didn't read a fucking thing. He attacked me within a minute of leaving the clan. I didn't say anything negative at all before that. He attacked me, and insulted me, and called me a "traitor" before all of this forum drama. Just for going back to my original clan.

So fuck him, and everyone else.

Luthrin [104]
2021-01-29 21:31:54
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You called me a cheater, along with everyone else in the clan. I know you’re not yourself right now so go to sleep. You’ll probably kick yourself in the ass when you read this. Don’t you remember man, “silence is golden†stable genius shit! Live by it! Now go to bed! Xoxo

Execute [391]
2021-01-29 21:34:19
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Before you go though, can we have your final thoughts?

Silence is Golden [43]
2021-01-29 21:38:47
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I don't give AF anymore. I was asked to join and I did. I was asked to lend some stars, and I did. I barely said much, never took back stars even though I noticed they weren't really being used on the ratio whore I leant them to. I've just generally tried to be nice, and helpful.

What has it gotten me aside from being attacked within a minute of declanning my 3 bots that I haven't even been scoring much on lately? I'm not even kidding, the attacks and accusations of being a "traitor" came within 1 fucking minute. Yeah, I went off hard with insults, but I wasn't expecting that at all from someone I respected.

Whatever. And the "Stable Genius" thing, is an obvious joke. I'm a hot headed loudmouth who absolutely isn't stable ;)

Silence is Golden [43]
2021-01-29 21:47:24
[3 years, 89 days ago]

I didn't insult anybody until I was attacked first. Then I went off. After being attacked and dubbed a traitor within 1 fucking minute.

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:11:01
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Yep. I'm always the one who gets shit on in the end. Have at it, hoss.

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:19:13
[3 years, 89 days ago]

And now Luth is pissed because I took back the stars I temped him. Lol. And I'm being tag teamed by him and Zach, cuz I'm a "traitor".

spuddy [77]
2021-01-29 23:26:49
[3 years, 89 days ago]

fuck me - how many threads are you going to pollute with your bitching?

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:27:53
[3 years, 89 days ago]

And who the fuck are you?

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:29:40
[3 years, 89 days ago]

This is what happens to decent people who keep their heads down and offer people stars. They're deemed a traitor, attacked mercilessly, and ostracized by everyone else.

FUCK. ALL. OF. YOU. ASSHOLES>

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:32:18
[3 years, 89 days ago]

OFC nobody will be on my side, though. After all, I was attacked and insulted FIRST, before any of this forum drama. Within ONE MINUTE of leaving the clan.

But whatever, everyone pile on me, right? because I'M the bad guy somehow.

Shrugs

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:32:18
[3 years, 89 days ago]

OFC nobody will be on my side, though. After all, I was attacked and insulted FIRST, before any of this forum drama. Within ONE MINUTE of leaving the clan.

But whatever, everyone pile on me, right? because I'M the bad guy somehow.

Shrugs

Luthrin Tourney 100 [100]
2021-01-29 23:33:27
[3 years, 89 days ago]

He jus said ostracized! I love that word

2021-01-29 23:34:33
[3 years, 89 days ago]

your not the bad guy, im sorry i attaked you. your cool

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:35:05
[3 years, 89 days ago]

It's true. You instantly piled on me, even though Zach was the one who attacked and insulted me first. That's what started this whole thing.

The Revenant [100]
2021-01-29 23:36:10
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Might as well keep attacking at this point.

2021-01-29 23:36:39
[3 years, 89 days ago]

You can pile on me now if it makes you feel better buddy, come on in here big group hug

2021-01-29 23:37:48
[3 years, 89 days ago]

by all means, i appreciate the wins :)

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-30 02:19:40
[3 years, 89 days ago]

Cosby, wtf are you talking about? We were more than polite and good towards you, or you will also say now that we were not? Dont talk nonsense... We were not cheaters when you played for us? I hate this whining after leaving a clan or similar. You borrowed some stars for clan members and thats a huge deal, right? Whats the purpose of a clan than? If you asked for 20 of them later, you would have been given ( however its said ). I personally called you in, true, because you were appreciated by my behalf, and you should have talked about this to me, because I brought you in. And about Zach attacking you, its obvious,because after your small scorin ( which was appreciated as well, more than you think), you got all those plats and we were also good during that period. One freak calls us cheaters and u run away right after that and you as well start calling us the same? One man makes no clan,any clan, just for you to know. If you were harassed by any fella from other clans when you were with us,being attacked and similar, you know I would have reacted on your behalf always, but I guess that good companionship will never be appreciated. You left now, ok, now I am glad after you called us all cheaters, but do not talk bullshit around, if u ever appreciated anyone in here, you will put more people in rage position.

Farewell.

Diomedes [151]
2021-01-30 11:40:43
[3 years, 88 days ago]

I'm glad i'm not in Strung Out anymore. what a shame!

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-01-30 11:42:48
[3 years, 88 days ago]

Another dummie...

Gpof2 [131]
2021-02-04 19:45:43
[3 years, 83 days ago]

LUL

DKM07 [125]
2021-02-05 12:52:47
[3 years, 82 days ago]

How bout you stop hiding your face and fix what you fucked up, ed.

give me back what you owe me and stop making bullshit explainations pls, ty.

jaffar666 [33]
2021-02-05 15:36:32
[3 years, 82 days ago]

Wow what a long conversation...I wasn't expecting that. I think I read the entire thing and got the just of it, but why did you leave in the first place Cosby? (Sorry if i didn't see the reason in the thread, there was alot to sift through)

I don't think we ever talked while being in Strung Out together so i'd say I'm unbiased towards you, but it did seem random for you to leave? I didn't feel betrayed or anything as we didn't have a connection but don't you think that's how some of the others felt that had relationships with you and experiences?

I'm just curious at this point as it seems you have garnered a great deal of emotion and blow back.

msp70 [125]
2021-02-16 14:10:16
[3 years, 71 days ago]

Yo Ed,

you had plenty of time by now to prepare your official apology towards me for you fucking up your shite and falsely accusing me for cheating for no reason.

how bout you finally pay up for your fuckups, im still waiting.

youve got a complete list of the bots your fuckups locked for no reason in your flooded bmail account. ill expect them all back very soon now. by now you could still make a small apology by handing over a dozen or so stars as a minimal payback for said fuckups

Champion LX [60]
2021-02-17 13:04:37
[3 years, 70 days ago]

dunno don't care who any of you are, you are all autists, but one thing is for sure, Ecousses has cheated in the game before and probably cheated all the way, so seeing his name in this thread is not surprising. This is not a hunch, we were literally buying the AC from the same person. Doesn't matter anyway, game is dead as fkc and no one cares, move on.

Gods blessing [150]
2021-02-17 15:29:53
[3 years, 70 days ago]

Who gives a fuck what you say anyway, because shitheads like you are long forgotten, so cut the crap and get back in your hole again, brainless fuck.

Champion LX [60]
2021-02-17 15:49:59
[3 years, 70 days ago]

u mad? or are you his cheating buddy? I see you are high neighbor in Bosnia, he is from Croatia. Are you also buttbuddies? you do butt-stuff to each other? you phuking ghei cheater piece of chit

Champion LX [60]
2021-02-17 15:50:24
[3 years, 70 days ago]

wouldn't be surprised to see that the whole strung out clan is cheating you miserable fcks

Ace Ventura [300]
2021-02-18 04:21:22
[3 years, 69 days ago]

I am pretty surprised how empty headed shitheads like you know at least a bit of geography, you have proven yourself. :)

But one thing is for sure, jealousy kills kiddo ;)

jaffar666 [34]
2021-02-18 12:55:09
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Strung out doesn't tolerate cheating and you can see from our own anger. Zach was very disappointed when he found out trki took advantage.

I cant recall a single time any strung out member promoted cheating and has had a very hostile stance to those that do.

I have been a member in Strung Out for about half a year now and can say these guys are awesome and hard working stand up guys/gals.

I luckily don't have any beefs with anyone personally but I will back up my team when a lazy accusation comes our way suggesting we are "probably all cheaters". That really doesn't promote discussion but rather chaos.

I suppose some men/woman just "want to watch the world burn". But I know my comrades in Strung out intend to do the opposite.

TheCause [402]
2021-02-18 13:00:03
[3 years, 69 days ago]

jaffar hes just antagonizing you guys to reply clearly hes a childish person no need to play into his hand just let him play alone in his little corner the longer ppl feed the flame the more he will come back, hate to say it sometimes being the better person is the hardest part ! =)

OldTime

jaffar666 [34]
2021-02-18 13:23:43
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Yeah perhaps you are right oldtime.

Its hard not to engage when emotions are involved, which in of itself is ironic as this game is pretty impersonal and is a series of clicks and black and green screens in 2d.

Still, as a human I have tendencies that mix tech with interpersonal relationships. I just "care" haha. But yes in the end you are right, some people simply are looking to create drama, chaos etc.

Thank you for your perspective :)

trkikrki [1]
2021-02-18 13:49:17
[3 years, 69 days ago]

LMAO Zac and Jaff are bunch of pussies

Execute [392]
2021-02-18 13:53:46
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Good one, very original ...wait you made me cry a little. Take it back :(

jaffar666 [34]
2021-02-18 13:58:39
[3 years, 69 days ago]

lol I had a chuckle. That's the nicest thing someone has said about me all day (cries inside) lmao

TheCause [402]
2021-02-18 13:59:37
[3 years, 69 days ago]

fuel to the flame guys XD

trkikrki [1]
2021-02-18 14:08:17
[3 years, 69 days ago]

You want some fuel to the flame, OT?

How about I know for a fact who else in SO is cheating? Better change that clan owner before clan gets disbanded HAHAHAHA

Execute [392]
2021-02-18 14:12:40
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Lol first of all you aren't even trki, just some saddo with no purpose or anything to do in life.

If i was cheating I'm pretty sure I would of been banned with trki, the big lol is on you.

Execute [392]
2021-02-18 14:25:31
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Be sure to come back with your saltyness in 10 days when I get that GW plat saltboy xxxx

Saint [333]
2021-02-18 15:00:37
[3 years, 69 days ago]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUomVzVcNR0

jaffar666 [34]
2021-02-18 15:16:46
[3 years, 69 days ago]

Thank you, that 14 seconds of my life was enjoyable lol " Salt is life"

Dekada 70 [70]
2021-02-22 12:46:43
[3 years, 65 days ago]
I'll say this gets slightly less suspicious at the lower end because 2 clicks occasionally happening within a second is believable - not with this frequency though.

I tried doing two one-hit fights on a split screen touch device and it's fairly easy to click two fight links simultaneously for a prolonged period of time. Not saying five clicks in the same second is the same thing, but touch devices make simultaneously clicks (taps, sorry) much easier.

Escobar [1]
2021-02-22 16:14:53
[3 years, 65 days ago]

This thread is so🧂

msp30 [125]
2021-02-27 17:57:09
[3 years, 60 days ago]

bb

msp47 [125]
2021-02-27 18:04:32
[3 years, 60 days ago]

meh

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-03-04 15:05:18
[3 years, 55 days ago]

does anybody else love how ender has not shown his face since this?

keltech [74]
2021-03-04 18:16:03
[3 years, 55 days ago]

Why would he? has anyone here actually given Ender a reason to respond? He probably has this thing called a life outside of managing this game, perhaps everyone should just take their punishment and move on. Bans happen its part of playing online games, If your so upset stop playing its that simple. +1000% Agree with Ender's actions on this, I have worked in cyber security/I.T. for years and he did his homework and made the right choice based on his findings. :)

Luthrin [104]
2021-03-04 19:03:26
[3 years, 55 days ago]

Everyone else but you seems to have moved on... take a hint troll.

keltech [74]
2021-03-04 21:36:26
[3 years, 55 days ago]

<3 Luthrin, you responded as well so why bother if you have moved on? Cheers,

Luthrin [104]
2021-03-05 23:46:55
[3 years, 54 days ago]

I can address an attention seeking TROLL all I want. I wont reply after this though, cause unlike you I am not a bots Lifer, thats Zach, Ot, and a few others whom flop all over the place like a wet fish leaving pussy residue all over the forums. Just fucking score for the win and fuck off with your jerry springer shit. all of you fuck soap trolls.

Execute [394]
2021-03-06 00:24:21
[3 years, 54 days ago]

I'm not sure what the message is here Luthrin or how it links to me?

Firstly I'm not a "bots lifer" I just have the odd month where I play lots (my history kinda shows that). I play a lot more other stuff than bots, I don't see the connection with that to a flopping fish either.

Power Sledgehammer [26]
2021-03-06 05:19:22
[3 years, 53 days ago]

Based on his posts in this thread, this Luthrin dude sounds like one of those guys who never makes sense and never listens to sense either. Always sure of himself, never right.

Luthrin [104]
2021-03-06 09:40:19
[3 years, 53 days ago]

Zach love you, but eat a dick. you know how it is.

Power sledgehammer, who ever you are....lol, how ironic that you hold such a strong opinionated stance...(IQ above 70 required here)

Power Sledgehammer [28]
2021-03-06 12:29:28
[3 years, 53 days ago]

Yep, always sure of himself, never right.

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-03-19 16:23:19
[3 years, 40 days ago]

Still no Ender, what a surprise

stone2 [35]
2021-03-20 17:02:15
[3 years, 39 days ago]

Whens the last time Ender made a post at all? I haven't seen him for a while. Hope hes ok.

-Jaffar

stone42 [31]
2021-04-30 13:09:50
[2 years, 363 days ago]

bump

stone43 [31]
2021-05-03 11:21:03
[2 years, 360 days ago]

BUMP

Garen [150]
2021-05-05 03:53:13
[2 years, 359 days ago]

Thank god! My internet research confirms that Ender is alive. Maybe he is just fed up with all the negative feedback that he receives. Let's hope he comes back someday, after all this game is just a hobby to him and he doesn't get paid for running it. Someone might bring up donations but come on.... Skilled software architects get paid so much that with donation money we would have bought maybe just the forums and post office pages? LOL!! PS. Luthrin still sucks

jaffar666 [34]
2021-05-05 10:48:11
[2 years, 358 days ago]

This most certainly is good news! I hope he comes back soon. Thanks Garen for the update. I will disagree with you that Luth "sucks" He has always been a good ally and a worthy adversary.

stone36 [32]
2021-05-07 10:03:15
[2 years, 356 days ago]

bump

battleminion [341]
2021-05-07 14:26:18
[2 years, 356 days ago]

B2K - Bump Bump Bump

Now that's a serious Jam XD

Escobar [1]
2021-05-08 14:01:08
[2 years, 355 days ago]

I have Ender on my Facebook friends he’s alive relax

battleminion [342]
2021-05-08 14:05:58
[2 years, 355 days ago]

hes not active on FB ur not the only one who has him lol

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-09 20:58:46
[2 years, 354 days ago]

god you're a fucking loser!

zone2 [31]
2021-05-10 11:37:42
[2 years, 353 days ago]

Bump it up!

spudmega [74]
2021-05-10 22:37:25
[2 years, 353 days ago]

happy dance

stone38 [31]
2021-05-12 12:28:11
[2 years, 351 days ago]

Dancing so happily

stone37 [32]
2021-05-12 12:48:26
[2 years, 351 days ago]

Tony Danza

zone3 [31]
2021-05-12 17:33:35
[2 years, 351 days ago]

supreme

stone34 [33]
2021-05-25 13:19:19
[2 years, 338 days ago]

With all the toppings

stone41 [31]
2021-05-27 18:03:48
[2 years, 336 days ago]

And a side of fries

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-27 19:03:05
[2 years, 336 days ago]

lmfao

Execute [401]
2021-11-29 18:25:50
[2 years, 150 days ago]

We are approaching year anniversary of biggest cheater bust in bots history and the email not working and we still don't have a clue really what's happening. What's happening with the rest of Hefe's stuff he made after being banned for cheating surely that should be reset too? So many questions.

Samuli [334]
2021-11-29 18:29:22
[2 years, 150 days ago]

Hefes main leveler was baned, because someone else entered that bot, his main bot was never baned, nor his other stuff, so thats it about hefe.

Execute [401]
2021-11-29 18:31:58
[2 years, 150 days ago]

According to him, he had lots of stuff banned, and according to Ender the game's owner, he is banned and labelled a cheater in the hall of shame forum thread. His scorer he never logged on and only dumped to it so that wasn't reset.

Samuli [334]
2021-11-29 18:36:28
[2 years, 150 days ago]

He has logged on his main bot every day to change his gear even tho he was only dumping on him, he has two gears for it. Also he entered his main for other stuff like clan issues, etc. There is Ender for this stuff anyway, he knows this already for a long time, if he thought it was legit to do, he would do it no matter who it is or whatever someone else did, no matter what we all say or think.

Execute [401]
2021-11-29 18:40:27
[2 years, 150 days ago]

In more detail, I locked/reset all bots that had a significant amount of playtime in the past few months from at least 1 of the 3 IP addresses in question.

Enders words therefore the bot needs to have been played on not just logged onto.

Player: El Hefe / trkimrki Number of associated bots locked/reset: 345 Reason: Autoclicking

Also Enders words, El Hefe banned for autoclicking. Just saying.

Samuli [334]
2021-11-29 18:46:15
[2 years, 150 days ago]

Hmmmm, I thought it goes over IP, if one bot is played from the same ip and baned all the bots who were logged on will be baned the same. But Hefe played long after this thing happened, so I think Ender would have reacted to it if it was necessary and suspicious, ender was active in the shadows in that time and I believe he still is. But hey, I guess ender will give an explanation like he did before in this same thread

dragonrose [40]
Head Moderator
2021-12-01 15:40:55
[2 years, 148 days ago]

I’m locking this thread as I think enough has been said. Wiggin can reopen if he wants to reply.

Forum > Complaints > Indeed rage
Reply To Thread (login)