miscellaneous

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-04-24 02:18:46
[7 years, 13 days ago]

is this so he can hide when actually online, or is it so we dont know how long he as been offline for

i myself think its just so people cant complain that he has not been online for a month again and that he can hide the point that he cant be fucking arsed to do shit to the game

im sure a lot of people agree with me lol

Nosferatu [280]
2017-04-24 09:36:09
[7 years, 12 days ago]

No one ever agrees with you.

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-04-24 14:54:26
[7 years, 12 days ago]

oh surely they do i think your a rate cunt and hopefully die im sure some other prick will agree with me and feel completely the same

now go rape your gran or something

Gpof2 [131]
2017-04-24 15:16:15
[7 years, 12 days ago]

Using top secret methods, I've concluded that Ender has last logged in 10-24 days ago (searched HoF).

Fishwick [134]
2017-04-24 15:19:00
[7 years, 12 days ago]

Using an even more top secret method that is way better than Gpof's, I've narrowed it down to 18-23 days.

Gpof2 [131]
2017-04-24 15:23:38
[7 years, 12 days ago]

Forgot his botname was different :(

Juv0 [53]
2017-04-24 19:11:33
[7 years, 12 days ago]

Either way it's wank!!

Ender [1]
Administrator
2017-04-26 00:32:00
[7 years, 11 days ago]

It shouldn't matter to you or anyone else when I was last online. For anyone that may have missed it, I recently shared some changes I'm making to preserve my sanity. The tl;dr is that because of players with toxic attitudes like yours, I'm no longer trying to have a daily presence with the game's community.

On a related note, I noticed that a new player came into IRC today and that the first thing you did was call me a cunt. You then proceeded to dump on the game. I see you also told someone to rape their grandmother in this thread. What is wrong with you? You have always been like this for as long as I can remember. You are actively harmful for the health of this game and you are very likely a bad person in real life. For too long I've sat by suffered abuse from entitled players like you. I owe you nothing.

I've always allowed players like you to pull stuff like this because a younger, more idealistic version of myself wanted a 4chan-style complete freedom of speech haven where anything goes. "Who needs moderation?" The only thing that can really get you into trouble in this game is spamming and true cheating/abuse. I'm older now though and more realistic. Maybe I'm softening up as I age, but I'm now at the point where I'd rather be surrounded by players that aren't complete dickheads, even if that risks me looking like I'm simply squelching dissenting opinions.

To that end, I have muted you for 1 week. I am granting you a single chance. When your mute expires, you will either shape up your act by becoming (or at least acting like) a decent human being, or you will be permanently banned from this game. Evading your mute will also get you permanently banned. I'm done being your punching bag.

*click*