complaints

Forum > Complaints > Free Ratio Whores
Reply To Thread (login)
MrZal3 [72]
2017-07-22 20:06:22
[6 years, 279 days ago]

My MrZal bots are ratio whored right now, not in the 0 damage broken weapon sense, but in the they're normal bots sense being attacked by bots with 35+ con or higher armours, so they may as well be ratio whores sense. So if you have a workshop freaked or workshop-and-showroom freaked bot, get in on that great ratio, so tasty.

And yes, this is a parody joke ;) I honestly don't care. I just thought I'd show the stupidity of letting freaked bots attack normal bots. What was once a game where a normal bot could do great things has been reduced to a fight of only freaked bots vs freaked bots and dumpers. GG Ender. I know Escapism will just reply with things like "u mad bro" or "give in to the hate" so have at you everyone, I won't be replying. I knew this going in and I'm not excusing my lack of preparation, it's just sad to see how this keeps going on to no end as if this was the plan Ender intended all along. I wish he would just come on and say something once and awhile, I've lost faith he even cares anymore.

MIM5 [100]
2017-07-22 22:29:09
[6 years, 278 days ago]

A workshop freaked bot can't attack to many times can it?

The Revenant [100]
2017-07-23 06:06:46
[6 years, 278 days ago]

Showroom + Workshop freaked build or get reckt. Sad, but it is what it is. In order to avoid being raped into the ground, you must have bots that are completely useless to actually fight with! lol wat?

Scorpion XXX [75]
2017-07-23 11:46:42
[6 years, 278 days ago]

We agree with ya Zal and all that. At lest some of us do. But honestly, doesn't it come to a point where posting in the forum like this becomes a futile waste of time? So why bother? A certain percentage of the people on here do not agree with you and the owner agrees even less and he cares even less than that. He's not going to come on the forum because he essentially has abandoned the game. After all this time isn't it obvious that Ender is not going to be doing anything because he simply does not care. It's obvious to me.

So after saying all that. If it were me and I felt like this, knowing that all that will become of these rants are nothing, I wouldn't bother. All these serve to do are to make you come off looking like a cry baby (which I don't think you are, you are just a guy that wants the game to succeed and be better.) Plus it will bring retaliation and additional grief to you.

Ender, if you happen to read this, why don't you come on and say something? Just come out and say what I said above. Tell players like Zal and others that you plan on doing absolutely nothing and that will be the end of that story. It's fine with me because I don't care, but it might help others cope. Doing that might end some of these endless forum rants by not only Zal but others that might feel the same way. Then Zal can go back to his new scoring partnership with Pothead which is a nice thing to see and everybody can be happy. I think you at the least own that to the long term players that have supported your game for a very long time now. Man up and just tell us what your plans or lack there of are. Cheers.

Train Again [249]
2017-08-02 07:15:40
[6 years, 268 days ago]

in my personal opinion i think zal likes to troll xD

Forum > Complaints > Free Ratio Whores
Reply To Thread (login)