miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Zal:-
Reply To Thread (login)
Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:24:32
[4 years, 335 days ago]

I didn't know this guy at all but going through the forum.from years ago seems like he did a lot to help the community on bots 4..

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-30 12:29:00
[4 years, 335 days ago]

aye, on his good days he truly is major help in upgrading the game. unfortunately he lost his good health and therefor his mind a while back.

it pains our hearts to see this good guy change to a complete zour zally in a mather of months. we are afraid he is going to die very soon and these last few nonsense remarks he makes are his deathrattles.

Zal, we will not forget you and we will keep your memory strong by complaining the same crap at least once a week from now on!

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-30 12:34:48
[4 years, 335 days ago]

Ahahah I think I'd like to do as he did.. make whores for the community to attack. not the repetitive complaints

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-30 18:08:18
[4 years, 335 days ago]

It's nice to know that you all think so highly of me. I mean, I did help the community on back in the day. Things were a bit different then though. Ender was changing stuff and chatting more/having fun and Eternal/my other clans like Citizen were having tons of fun people around. People like Tintin, FNIX, Shoe, Rivan, Nos, Sera, Ville (he was funny I must admit), Alan with the hardcore acing that made things interesting with Dynasty (I wasn't in Dynasty btw), Dragon Summoner, Chapo, oh god the list goes on. Idle energy was ridiculously high, very few dumpers were around (before Saiyan found out about them), very few tournament bots were around (no tournament), yep, things were just more active and interesting. I made whores because others were at the time and it was fun to help out people I wanted to help out. I got along with a lot of the clans back then. I also thought the game was going to keep being updated and changed.

I'm not sure what changed along the way but less and less friends of mine played and the people that took over liked to mess with me a lot. It ruined my overall playing experience. I gave away all my bots to a friend then he sold them to Ville and Ender closed them all even though he never played them. Ender didn't want to give them back to me. So all that hard work could've been saved from the dump heap but certain people pissed me off so much that I gave the bots away so I didn't have to play again. Then on top of that someone else imitated me and got my friend to give him his bots. Scumbag. Then people make dumb bots like this:

http://bots4.net/profile/52902/MV22

http://bots4.net/profile/51848/zalisweak

http://bots4.net/profile/63717/MrZal6

Second one is fifty's I believe. Third is probably Fishwick. He's infiltrated my clans before under pseudonyms to spy on before. It's common practice to make level 30s to level up bots in other clans. Here's some others for other people:

http://bots4.net/profile/34325/cosby-sucks

http://bots4.net/profile/55582/cosby-penis

So yeah, mostly just caused by a bunch of retardism and people yelling at me for no good reason about whining too much. I don't own the dumb game after all. I just post problems with the games and some suggestions over time (and others with better ideas) and they got nowhere. It's not really fun at all.

tl;dr, I can't make whores anymore anyway so feel free to do so ;D

Fishwick [135]
2019-05-30 18:42:14
[4 years, 335 days ago]

I wouldn't feel too persecuted by that sort of stuff, everyone's curious what's going on in other clan forums. There are certainly bots that are owned by people in your clan that have tried to get into Escapism.

And of course, names dedicated after me too:

http://bots4.net/profile/60039/Commodore-Fishwhick

http://bots4.net/profile/23762/Fishdick01

http://bots4.net/profile/49481/Fishdick-sucks

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-30 18:53:25
[4 years, 335 days ago]

I'm not persecuted by it, I just think it's dumb. Plus we know there's no chance of them getting into Escapism even if we tried to send in a spy with a normal name or something. But why send a spy when you guys are always the same? :P

And Pirate does like calling you Fishdick. Not my fault though. He came up with it himself. I think he hates you more than I do.

But eh, if you feel so concerned, maybe we should change the accepting/invite system? Oh wait, nevermind, you hate suggestions.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-30 19:13:53
[4 years, 335 days ago]

But eh, if you feel so concerned

Yes, he is the one who's concerned when you are the one to bring the topic up.

Oh wait, nevermind, you hate suggestions.

Oh right, you had to create your own segway just to bitch about something fabricated in your own head because you don't know how to handle criticism or disagreement.

Warmageddon [40]
2019-05-31 01:32:52
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Pirate is a good friend of mine he probably did make it up aha And I've referred to you as fishdick before but it was a genuine spelling mistake is brits are a bit retarded that way.. And I'll try my hardest zal! You're the only reason I never stopped.this game all them years ago because I had whores to attack without them.I definitely would have given up so thanks mate.

Everyone best start being nice to zal (angry face) 😠😠

jezz [372]
2019-05-31 01:32:59
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Fishdick names is the best, says all truth LOL

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 05:26:47
[4 years, 334 days ago]

tbh, according to southpark (and matt and trey know best) the fishdick joke is the best joke ever. unless we offend some minorities with it ofc.. in these hellish times of PC nothing is acceptable if even 1 person might be slightly offended. hence i open this poll: who here thinks the joke is ok and who thinks not?

if 1 or more people think its offensive, we quit the joke. thats the way democracy works these days i guess.. oh goody our forfathers died at the age of 20 to secure this democracy

rednE [131]
2019-05-31 08:03:51
[4 years, 334 days ago]

U set the rules of poll do it has nothing to do with democracy right now...

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 08:12:13
[4 years, 334 days ago]

i decide for you, thats democracy

F1fty [333]
2019-05-31 08:45:49
[4 years, 334 days ago]

I'm jealous of such a world u live in 😃

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 08:48:38
[4 years, 334 days ago]

i know, thats why all of them polish come here ;)

F1fty [333]
2019-05-31 09:44:34
[4 years, 334 days ago]

All no, im not there 😉

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 09:46:16
[4 years, 334 days ago]

too bad for you.. bbq in 2 hours, better hurry

F1fty [333]
2019-05-31 09:47:04
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Got enough beer?

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 09:49:15
[4 years, 334 days ago]

HAH!

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-31 09:53:14
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Pirate told me that the Fishdick bots are not his. The Commodore Fishwhick one is though. I guess someone else also likes to call you that Fish.

But eh, it works so well. Fishdick.

And yes, I bet Fishwick likes fishsticks. I just hope he one day realizes he's a gay fish and lives happily in the ocean with all the other gay fish.

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 09:55:50
[4 years, 334 days ago]

eerrr.. dude.. this is a bbq-thread.. if you want to talk crap, plz go to snap.

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-31 09:56:57
[4 years, 334 days ago]
forfathers died at the age of 20 to secure this democracy

I think they all died choking on Fishdicks.

And what's this about a BBQ? A Dutch BBQ? What are you guys cooking? This website tells me so much about Dutch BBQs, I want to know more o.o

F1fty [333]
2019-05-31 09:57:22
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Lol

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 09:58:38
[4 years, 334 days ago]

its not about the cooking, its about alcohol tbh..tho i think i shouldnt drink that much after all the babypowder i snorted this morning, cause before 12 its morning right?

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-31 10:05:03
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Well I guess anything would taste good if your drunk. Maybe that should be the Dutch national slogan.

Also, part from that website:

**I believe this method of grilling stems from the fact that most Dutch buy teeny tiny charcoal grills that allow for minimal grilling space.

That's not the only teeny tiny things they have ;D I'm sure El Hefe can confirm this.

And for the last time El Hefe, stop snorting baby powder, it'll give you cancer. Shit's 100% pure asbestos.

Fishwick [135]
2019-05-31 10:09:58
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Fishdicks are Nos I think, he made them years ago

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 10:11:47
[4 years, 334 days ago]

you are 100% right.. we also have the tiniest piece of respect for people like you.

and im not afraid about the cancer, maybe ill even die before you.. gives you another thing to whine about.. he was first and i wasnt.. boohoo, its all enders fault cause he never listens to my complaining..

you sir, are the hirving lozano of bots players, faking it all.. you dont care about bots, you just like to see and evoke them reactions (for the latter i give you kudos tho, its working)

MrZal2 [100]
2019-05-31 10:33:16
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Ah that makes sense. Nos was always the funny one on this game.

you are 100% right.. we also have the tiniest piece of respect for people like you. and im not afraid about the cancer, maybe ill even die before you.. gives you another thing to whine about.. he was first and i wasnt.. boohoo, its all enders fault cause he never listens to my complaining.. you sir, are the hirving lozano of bots players, faking it all.. you dont care about bots, you just like to see and evoke them reactions (for the latter i give you kudos tho, its working)

So, you have respect for my ability to evoke reactions but no respect for my talking about the game. You are a complex man. You yell at me for not talking about BBQs then go back to talking about my complaining. I was referring to tiny penises btw :( You missed the joke. Or you just hate the joke/me or something. Still, way to make things unfunny.

Oh right, you had to create your own segway just to bitch about something fabricated in your own head because you don't know how to handle criticism or disagreement.

I encourage you to search the suggestions forum and see if Fishwick has not found a fault with almost every suggestion ever said on this game that would've changed things in even the most mild ways. It really just seems he doesn't like suggestions. He also never really gives any of his own for us to criticize (he used to, just not anymore), he just finds faults in everyone else's. Same as you for the most part. Your/his suggestions are really mild though.

Most trophy points

Random boring Fishwick suggestion.

Clay Banger's idea that was good that you guys either seemed to like or dislike.

Where's that darn tournament page Ender?

This was a cool Ender EPH thread 6 years ago.

Another Ender one when he used to ask us for our opinions.

One of my suggestions.

Train log, I missed Shadowfax.

And there you have it Gpof, those are almost all the suggestions you've posted in the past 6 or 7+ years.

El Hefe [391]
2019-05-31 10:36:35
[4 years, 334 days ago]

nahnah, poor attempt, you can do better.. i mean cummon

Fishwick [135]
2019-05-31 12:35:47
[4 years, 334 days ago]
I encourage you to search the suggestions forum and see if Fishwick has not found a fault with almost every suggestion ever said on this game that would've changed things in even the most mild ways. It really just seems he doesn't like suggestions.

I was curious if this was true so checked some of your links to see, and I don't think this is a fair summary.

Clay Banger's idea that was good that you guys either seemed to like or dislike.

From this thread I ended up penning the idea of my extension that pretty much everyone uses.

This was a cool Ender EPH thread 6 years ago.

Funnily enough, I posted on that and you said I "hit the nail on the head", when I was saying whores should be buffed (and they did get buffed). Ender went on to say "Increasing min-EPH sounds good to me. Combining this with a lowish EPH cap could help provide more targets for those that don't invest in dumpers.", meaning all 3 of us teamed up and improved the game. A big change, but one that definitely levelled the playing field and took power away from dumper-owners. I even agreed with a bigger change in that thread (clan max size of 5 players) that I would say is much more than a mild change.

One of my suggestions.

This is a pretty fair thread, everyone talking about the idea and no one getting mad, pretty good example of a respectable discussion imo. I still do think it's an issue that old bots have an advantage in the HoF, but don't think it should be replaced by past-year performance.

There have definitely been times where I've disagreed with your "bigger" ideas, but I've not been hostile to suggestions in general, and have actively helped where I could. I'll back your bigger ideas if they are better, but honestly they're almost always "massively change the game because Escapism are better".

Escapism will probably be better regardless of the ruleset (arrogant? maybe, but mostly true), so I'm not a fan of suggestions that are clearly purely intended to "nerf" a specific set of players, especially when half of your suggestions literally name beating Escapism as the driving force behind the idea. No one changed the rules of Olympic swimming because Michael Phelps was really good at it and they wanted to see different winners.

zalisweak [33]
2019-05-31 14:25:41
[4 years, 334 days ago]

LOL You got no life Zal, that's why you are so weak...

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-31 17:26:02
[4 years, 334 days ago]

And I encourage you to look at things objectively. Have you ever thought people criticize suggestions to attempt to find ways to implement said suggestion to some capacity while addressing potential issues that might surface from it? People being critical toward a suggestion care just as much about the game as you say you do, they just have different opinions and thoughts about what's important or how something will impact the game. Faulting someone for speaking their mind on something that could affect the same game we all play is asinine, especially if they're perfectly civil about it. I seriously don't get you sometimes though, because I know you're capable of this. Even on your most recent suggestion I critiqued it as I do most things (which is true like you said), but whilst agreeing the core idea was good/reasonable and we had a short dialogue.

when he used to ask us for our opinions.

Coming from the guy that doesn't like hearing any opinion but the one that agrees with him.

I was on the fence with that before, but I've since changed my mind. Oh wow look at that we even criticized Ed?! If you spent as much effort actually reading what we've said in context as you do searching for "evidence" to back up your vendetta or whatever you'd call it, maybe you'd start understanding (even if not agreeing with) perspectives other than your own.

Has it ever occurred to you that some people don't care or want this game to be a complete bots2 clone and might oppose suggestions that reflect that? It's possible people dislike your suggestion simply because they don't like/want it, regardless if it's a decent one in whatever context. But you never care about that, it's either with you or against you because you have such a huge goddamn victim complex.

As for my personal suggestion count you seem to have an issue with (seriously, this again, are we on some quota?) I've only actually played for a handful of intervals spanning a few months and just roll with what we've already got as I like the current iteration of the game. You also seem to have conveniently omitted my most recent and largest suggestion. There might be more, but I don't give enough of a shit to check because I'm not fixated on something as arbitrary as suggestion count like you are.

I like to call him Peniswick just to say something different, plus it actually bothers him since it's not even as good as Fishdick.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-05-31 17:55:44
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Can confirm, he made them lol.

Nosferatu [281]
2019-05-31 17:57:55
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Just to clarify, it was me who made the Fishdick bots. I didn't actually make them with malicious intent though. Mine was like Zal started, more for humor than anything.

Nosferatu [281]
2019-05-31 17:58:49
[4 years, 334 days ago]

stated* Stupid autocorrect.

Nosferatu [281]
2019-05-31 18:02:32
[4 years, 334 days ago]

Pretty sure my favorite was having someone create an entire line of bots that mirrored my bot names.

Alexadria [52]
2019-06-04 10:04:07
[4 years, 330 days ago]

people may burn me over this comment but its what ever. I dont think most people like me anyway so yea lol. I miss zal. We did alot together as well.

-Rithy

Storm of Memories [150]
2019-06-05 08:50:19
[4 years, 329 days ago]

I think everyone misses the GOOD OLD ZAL! But then again the current constantly bitching/whining/moaning version is what we have now.

Forum > Miscellaneous > Zal:-
Reply To Thread (login)